No announcement yet.

Pilot-Observer Badge with Diamonds today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think most people want to hear you Jos. It's much more "fun" to believe one of these will turn up and eBay or a flea market, be purchased for a few hundred euro and it will get a resounding thumbs up "way to go" you lucky bas... People are looking for some magic formula that does not exist on these. Magic formula is PROVENANCE, no secret die flaw.

Comment

Hello, Brian S

It has nothing to do with finding someting on ebay or the fleamarket.
      I have shown you the provenience. It was purchased from a respected
      German Auctionhause in the 90 th. It was purchased fore more than 40.000DM at that time. From the Kesselring estate.

There have bin a lot of thinking and "knowing" and perhaps feeling about this piece, but nothing adequate.

The last two Pictures was a comparison between the one one in my possession and the speciment from Admiral Horthy in this link. I can see only minor differences due to the fact that they are handcrafted. Probobly made in the same period.

Are you questioning the provenience? Or what is it all about?

Where are the all the expertise/experts?

Peter

(Hopfully Spelling right this time)

Comment

"In Westen nicht neues"

"All quiet on the western front"

Erich Maria Remarque

Comment

So, let's see the provenance... Without which it's so far a nice story.

Comment

Originally posted by peter3181 View Post
            Hello, Brian S

It has nothing to do with finding someting on ebay or the fleamarket.
            I have shown you the provenience. It was purchased from a respected
            German Auctionhause in the 90 th. It was purchased fore more than 40.000DM at that time. From the Kesselring estate.

There have bin a lot of thinking and "knowing" and perhaps feeling about this piece, but nothing adequate.

The last two Pictures was a comparison between the one one in my possession and the speciment from Admiral Horthy in this link. I can see only minor differences due to the fact that they are handcrafted. Probobly made in the same period.

Are you questioning the provenience? Or what is it all about?

Where are the all the expertise/experts?

Peter

(Hopfully Spelling right this time)
            I believe everybody was having a party in Europe. Did you buy this badge? It would explain your efforts to have people agree that it's authentic.
            The fact that is was sold by an auction house means nothing, look at the junk some German auction houses sell sometimes.

Comment

Peter1381.....might be a good idea to start an in depth discussion in a new thread.

Our good buddy Sepp has invested a lot of time in putting this particular thread together. It's meant to be more of a showcase thread than a discussion thread.....my fault for sending it down the wrong path. Sorry Sepp!
              Drinking and posting is fun, but.....
              (By the way, the Japanese translation is something like..."How to play Crazy Train by Ozzy Ozborne")
              Oh, and Happy New Year!

Comment

back
                Attached Files

Comment

Front
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hugo Sperlle´s badge
                    Attached Files

Comment

"In Westen nicht neues"

"All quiet on the western front"

Erich Maria Remarque

Still waiting for the "experts".

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Calvert View Post
                        Peter1381.....might be a good idea to start an in depth discussion in a new thread.

Our good buddy Sepp has invested a lot of time in putting this particular thread together. It's meant to be more of a showcase thread than a discussion thread.....my fault for sending it down the wrong path. Sorry Sepp!
                        Drinking and posting is fun, but.....
                        (By the way, the Japanese translation is something like..."How to play Crazy Train by Ozzy Ozborne")
                        Oh, and Happy New Year!
                        I agree.

Comment

Me too.

Peter

Comment

Andreas-Thies 25. Auktion catalog piece
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sepp45 View Post
                              Marshall Ion Antonescu
                              Attached Files

Comment

(2)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X