This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post
    The main shipment will go on board the ship tomorrow and will arrive here in the USA as planned.

Dietrich
    planned? End of September D.?

Comment

I was urged to put another picture up because the Leather Edition looks like a misprint on the spine. It is not and looks good in nature.
      Does the ship come with the leather editions? In any case, whoever took the photo of the leather volumes did a GREAT job!!!!!!

John

Comment

No, I got 5 samples (4 regular and 1 Leather) upfront. All the others are on the ship. I will have the books end of September.

Dietrich
        B&D PUBLISHING
        Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Nice then i,ll will have my ordered books sometimes in october

Andy

Comment

No, I got 5 samples (4 regular and 1 Leather) upfront. All the others are on the ship. I will have the books end of September.

Dietrich
            Hah, hah. I wish the ship from Hong Kong came with the order, I could go back to sea.

I was talking about the beautiful model in the background made by some kind of model expert.

John

Comment

Oh, that ship!

No, that stays here. Currently I am still working on the Scharnhorst. About 100 hours into it. That will be a very nice one!
              These ships were just so beautiful! All nations!

Dietrich
              B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

Dietrich
                D-man ... still on schedule? No U-boat sightings or nasty mines spotted on the high seas threatening shipment?

Comment

Wow

I am looking forward to this book and it looks real good.
                  looks like its going to be a classic

Steve

Comment

The books arrived in Chicago on September 12, 2011 after the Chinese did a crack job in printing and shipping. Then the US trucking and crack "logistics" took over ... I was told today that I get them tomorrow and I am quite sure that it will happen. Shipment will be done until Tuesday next weeks since we will go to the MAX.

I am sorry for the splendid job of bringing 7 pallets from Chicago to Detroit in 11 days! Good job! 28 miles/day!

PS: When I complained today to the office in New Jersey I was basically told that I can be happy that I am getting it at all and that they are doing such a splendid job in organizing everything perfect. "You would not want to have a damaged shipment, or?" she asked me....
                    B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

The books arrived in Chicago on September 12, 2011 after the Chinese did a crack job in printing and shipping. Then the US trucking and crack "logistics" took over ... I was told today that I get them tomorrow and I am quite sure that it will happen. Shipment will be done until Tuesday next weeks since we will go to the MAX.

I am sorry for the splendid job of bringing 7 pallets from Chicago to Detroit in 11 days! Good job! 28 miles/day!

PS: When I complained today to the office in New Jersey I was basically told that I can be happy that I am getting it at all and that they are doing such a splendid job in organizing everything perfect. "You would not want to have a damaged shipment, or?" she asked me....
                      Sounds like your trucking company hired all the lazy malcontents (ex-Canada Post) employees that used to work up here. Imagine what group stayed here

Still good news Dietrich. Thanks.

Comment

They know they got you by the balls Dietrich, nothing much you can do. Better to just smile and eat the shiit sandwich

See you a week from today!!

Tom
                        If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
                        [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                        Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

.... I was told today that I get them tomorrow and I am quite sure that it will happen.......

Did they come ... Did they come .... Did they come ???

Comment

Yes, and half of them are shipped, balance will be shipped until Tuesday evening.
                            B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

This is good news
                              Cheers,
                              Hubert

Comment

Got mine today. Great addition to the library. Very nicely bound books.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X