Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having some, very slight, experience in writing about S-Boat badges, I am personally looking forward to this book and Gordon Williamson's book, and will buy both of them, almost sight unseen. It takes real effort to produce things like this and we should all support that effort. There will be, most assuredly, things to disagree with in both, but both are guaranteed to have content which will be found useful to the reader at some point, and that is all that counts.
    Last edited by John R.; 09-18-2010, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Nice to see this book is close to be published and guess I'll try to get an early xmas present.

Gordon's books are stars here, Torpedo Los, Coastal Forces etc so will def keep an eye out there as well.
      Last edited by John R.; 09-18-2010, 03:09 PM.

Comment

I have no problems with Gordon's book; Gordon is an "Altmeister" of Militaria. I am sure his book is great.
        Last edited by John R.; 09-18-2010, 03:09 PM.

Comment

May I ask Sascha

maybe as a tease to us looking forward to this book but how many pages covering the S-Boot badge ?

thank you

E ~

Comment

Hello Hirschstein,

the S-Boat-capter have 60 pages
            Last edited by Infansammler; 09-18-2010, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Any news about this book?

Comment

Good morning,

Sascha sent me this. He just received the printed books and is frantically packing the over 300 pre-orders he had so far. The wait is over!

Dietrich
                Attached Files
                B&D PUBLISHING
                Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

I am really looking forward to getting this book ,as i am Gordon's.
                  It looks great and i think both books will compliment each other.

Great for KM collectors and anyone interested in TR awards

However,in the case of Sascha's book i will be patient and wait for the English version.

Regards,Martin.
                  Last edited by Martin W; 10-13-2010, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Looks great Dietrich (and Sascha), what a beast!. Although not a big Kriegs guy, any book that shows badges and hardware in detail by all makers is a MUST HAVE for any combat and qualification badge collector like me. I am looking forward to this book, looks chock full of great information!

Tom
                    If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
                    [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                    Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

Have already translated 12 pages - only 888 to go! Piece of cake!
                      Attached Files
                      B&D PUBLISHING
                      Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Please get back to work then. It looks like a must have book to me.
                        pseudo-expert

Comment

Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post
                          Have already translated 12 pages - only 888 to go! Piece of cake!
                          Hope I´ll get my German one quite soon. I´m not patient enough to wait for you, Dietrich!

Comment

My copy of “Die Kriegsabzeichen der Kriegsmarine” arrived last week and I was pleasantly surprised by it. Although Kriegsmarine is not my favourite 3rd Reich subject I am very impressed by the shear amount of information put together in this book.

Sascha and Gerd have put together a very helpful book for us. The information from this book will benefit all collectors and shouldn’t be missing from any collector’s bookshelf.

My congratulations to Gerd and Sascha for realizing this publication.

Kr
                            Pascal

Comment

Got it yesterday! A delicious piece of work! I recommend it!

Comment

Dear collector community and friends.

Thanks for all the positive feedback on our new reference book, it's nice to see that all the work has paid off and the collector community can do anything with the book!

Kind Regards,
                                Gerd

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X