Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Kriegsmarine Awards, Volume III has arrived - just in time for the SOS!
    Attached Files
    B&D PUBLISHING
    Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

I can hardly wait!

Comment

Me to.

Comment

Hi Dietrich,

for those of us who cannot make it to the SOS,any idea as to when the "pre-orders" will be shipped.

Regards,Martin.

Comment

I'm ordering my copy tomorrow!

My Hobacher is featured in this edition I believe.

William Kramer
            Attached Files
            Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Got my copy nice, lot's of information.

Comment

I had the chance to look at the 3rd volume (already have it preordered) at the SOS. It is a nice volume and if anyone is out there wondering if it is really worth it let me assure you it is worth every penny. Great job - again - wonderful photos and jam packed with information. An excellent companion volume.

The main thing I don't like about these books is that they are so well done that more and more people will want to collect KM and the prices will go up!

JAndrew

Comment

Originally posted by all1knew View Post
                  I'm ordering my copy tomorrow!

My Hobacher is featured in this edition I believe.

William Kramer
                  Yes it is. Very nice badge--thanks for helping with this project.

John

Comment

Just received my volume in the mail today.

Of course i went straight to the Hilfskreuzer Chapter.

But seriously,it looks real good in every category.Great information and i extend a big thankyou to Norm and John for your efforts here.

Well done guys.

Regards,Martin.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin W View Post
                      Just received my volume in the mail today.

Of course i went straight to the Hilfskreuzer Chapter.

But seriously,it looks real good in every category.Great information and i extend a big thankyou to Norm and John for your efforts here.

Well done guys.

Regards,Martin.
                      Well, we built on the work of Sascha and Gerd and naturally Dietrich's talent in format, art work, and presentation plus the editors all helped immensely. The most important ingredient though was the help of other collectors.

John

Comment

Originally posted by Martin W View Post
                        it looks real good in every category.Great information and i extend a big thankyou to Norm and John for your efforts here.

Well done guys.
                        I received my copy yesterday and fully agree with Martin.
                        Great job Gents! Much appreciated!
                        What I also like a lot in this suplement is how the corrections, additions and new variants were fit into previous two volumes. It's not easy to make such revisions so that the outcome was clear and understandable for every reader. It was done perfectly here
                        Thanks again for the most professional and comprehensive reference book on KM awards
                        Cheers,
                        Hubert

Comment

Unfortunately, I’m still waiting.
                          But I’ll do it the Japanese way- patience!

I’m sure, waiting is worth it!
                          BR, Chris

Comment

I,ll get my book today and its nice to see my Juncker Uboot there

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by John Robinson View Post
                              Yes it is. Very nice badge--thanks for helping with this project.

John
                              Got the book today and I am thrilled with the high-quality photos and loads of information; a great reference for any collector to have on hand!

William Kramer
                              Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Updated Errata pages for Volumes I and II

Those with Volume III of The Kriegsmarine Awards already have a 6-page Errata table of modifications to Volumes I and II. There's now a corrected and expanded Errata section to replace that one which will be of interest to those who purchased Volume III, and even more so to those who own only Volumes I and II and who until now have not had access to this update.

Aside from further corrections, an important addition to this update is the page with images of the "2nd pattern" U-Boat Badge with diamonds from the estate of Carl Emmermann, for insertion into Volume II.

B&D Publishing will be adding a free pdf download to their website of this Errata section but in the meantime here are the Errata pages. These would be best printed and inserted into your copies of the book.

Norm and John
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Norm F; 08-27-2013, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X