Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Went to my favorite & small Military show in Flonheim Germany this Sunday and found another stack of Portrait fotos along with some nice Fallschirmjaeger pics. Here is a nice and unusual combo of a Waterpattern smock and flight channel trousers #1
            Attached Files

Comment

Another pic of the same FJ #2
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
                        Went to my favorite & small Military show in Flonheim Germany this Sunday and found another stack of Portrait fotos along with some nice Fallschirmjaeger pics. Here is a nice and unusual combo of a Waterpattern smock and flight channel trousers #1
                        These are great shots, Bill. I find the fact that the breast eagle has been removed from the smock very interesting. You usually don't see this (except with the SS). EQ

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Eric,

I thought that it was very unusual as well...along with the channel trousers, he also has dress shoes on. The more I look at this photo the more I pick out....I think this is a step in smock that was hand camo'ed and not a waterpattern as I originally thought? What do you think. Bill

Originally posted by Eric Queen View Post
                            These are great shots, Bill. I find the fact that the breast eagle has been removed from the smock very interesting. You usually don't see this (except with the SS). EQ
                            Last edited by W Petz; 09-16-2008, 12:42 AM.

Comment

I think its possible Bill, but if I had to guess either way, I would say no. The reason I say that is from looking at the flaps covering the pocket zippers on the breast. The camo pattern on these pieces of material does not correspond to the pattern of the surrounding material as you would expect it would if these were painted/patterned at the same time after the smock was assembled. These patterns are unique from each other which tells me the material had the camo pattern applied before it was assembled. EQ

Comment

Eric,

I appreciate your thoughts on this...maybe it's the way he has this smock over his Channel trousers as it has the rolled or bunched up appearence of a step in smock. Overall the whole combo looks unusual to say the least. Thanks - Bill

Originally posted by Eric Queen View Post
                                I think its possible Bill, but if I had to guess either way, I would say no. The reason I say that is from looking at the flaps covering the pocket zippers on the breast. The camo pattern on these pieces of material does not correspond to the pattern of the surrounding material as you would expect it would if these were painted/patterned at the same time after the smock was assembled. These patterns are unique from each other which tells me the material had the camo pattern applied before it was assembled. EQ

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X