Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like one one of the greman re-enactments groups who where in Leopoldsburg Belgium 2007- look at the above richt what age is a fallschirmjäger

Comment

Please refer to what picture and page you are addressing???? if it is the last photo posted that is an original pic and not a reenactment photo. Bill

Originally posted by Munga View Post
      Looks like one one of the greman re-enactments groups who where in Leopoldsburg Belgium 2007- look at the above richt what age is a fallschirmjäger

Comment

Real deal

Going on those recent pictures here in this section that looked to be reenactment ones,now,807,810 is what it should look like,the real thing just looking at it,and those others not.
        Last edited by Fallschirmjaeger; 04-04-2008, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Munga View Post

If you are referring to pic #810 .This pic is an original one. It was in my collection for months.

Edgar

Comment

Here are a few FJ Portraits that I picked up this past Sunday at a Militaria show in Germany #1
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

#3 the same FJ
                Attached Files

Comment

Here is one that came in the post today...FJ changing the guard in Kreta
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by W Petz; 04-14-2008, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Hallo Willi,
                    818# is not Kreta.
                    I the Fallschirm- Sturm- Rgt. 1 in Skolpje, South Macedonia.

nach Kreta Juni 1941

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kurt View Post
                      Hallo Willi,
                      818# is not Kreta.
                      I the Fallschirm- Sturm- Rgt. 1 in Skolpje, South Macedonia.

nach Kreta Juni 1941
                      ... and another photo (maybe the same guy) at the same spot was also discussed in this forum! Great information, Uncle Kurt; nice photo, Bill.
                      http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=adrian+helmet

Best regards. Óscar

Comment

OOOHHHH so Soory Óscar,

Thank You for the link.

The Fallschirmjäger over this guard post is a gut frend from my.
                        i have thies Foto als original.

The Wappen is not the wappen from Serbia it is the wappen from Kingdom of Yugoslavia 1918-1941

and Skolpje, South Macedonia was a piece from Kingdom of Yugoslavia.

Comment

Year etc..?

There using foreign weapons,did not think there was a shortage of there guns this early on.Like Uncle Kurt<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2583152", true); </SCRIPT> what month is this and the year 1941 right,before they went into greece for preparations for the crete invasion right.

Comment

FJ,

He is not referring to Waffen (Weapon or Arms) he is referring to Wappen (Coat of Arms).

Originally posted by Fallschirmjaeger View Post
                            There using foreign weapons,did not think there was a shortage of there guns this early on.Like Uncle Kurt<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2583152", true); </SCRIPT> what month is this and the year 1941 right,before they went into greece for preparations for the crete invasion right.

Comment

New Arrival from a WAF member...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Bill,my mistake.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X