X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bubu1
    Hello guys
    Would it help if I post more pics of the parade! I have over 600 pics of this Fallschirmjägrt guy!

mfg Bubu
    I would love to so all 600 , but you'll keep me happy showing the Holland picture's . BTW are there any names, ranks and unit's written in the book??

Cheers,

Hugo

Comment

Here are a few photos that arrived today
      #1 Late war photo with FJ wearing KRETA cufftitle.
      Attached Files

Comment

#2 FJ Portrait photo

Comment

#3 Another FJ portrait photo
          Attached Files

Comment

Colour Of The Photos?

Buckeru why are your photos that yellowish colour?,is this what happened with age,or they where damaged some how?.

Comment

Hello

No not of the age, I have no scanner so I did the pic´s with my digicam and the light of the lamp was so strange, so the pic´s became so yellow brown!

cheers Buckeru

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Buckeru,i just had been wondering why they looked liked that,it is a strange colour,thanks.

Comment

Great photos Bill! The early turned down tail eagle on the Fliegerbluse in #2 is very unique.
                  Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Hello friends

Each day I want to do something good, this now is my good thing for today!

Nice pic of para******180;s close to a car! I like this pic hope you also enjoy it! Please excuse the bad quality!

cheers Buckeru

Last edited by Buckeru; 05-20-2006, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Nice Picture

Yes i like how there are different uniforms like the different smocks and the ones without them just wearing the blouse,where is this in france,germany?,and any idea what year?,thanks.

Comment

Very nice photo, buckeru. I think it was taken during Normandy or France campaign, mid 44, isn't it ? The back drop seems to be typic.

Comment

Hello

Yes Luft 76 I also think that this was taken in the normandy/france 44.

cheers Buckeru

Comment

What I Thought

Thats what came to my mind when i saw it,maybe the look of the road in the background and countryside.
                            Last edited by Fallschirmjaeger; 05-31-2006, 07:44 PM.

Comment

New arrival - Large unframed Studio FJ Portrait, R. Groeber photogr. Werkstatt Berlin-Charlottenburg 4, Wilmersdorferstr. 60/61
                              Attached Files

Comment

Bill,
                                very interesting arm shield he got! A photo-collecting campaign award?
                                Cheers, Werner

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X