Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesnt put me off from saving them, but at least its better than the previous sign.

Comment

Needs A Better One Still

No i think another one in old english/german ?writng style would be good.

Comment

Well Gents....Maybe I should put Bart Simpson or Big Bird if you don't like what I place on my photos.

Comment

That is all up to you as you please Bill.
          Last edited by TWP; 03-19-2006, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Exactly! At least you understand.Thank you - Bill

Originally posted by TWP
            That is all up to you as you please Bill.
            Last edited by W Petz; 03-21-2006, 10:10 PM.

Comment

?

Originally posted by W Petz
              Well Gents....Maybe I should put Bart Simpson or Big Bird if you don't like what I place on my photos.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Those are kiddies things,i said a different style of writing not anything like that.
              Last edited by Fallschirmjaeger; 03-23-2006, 01:16 AM.

Comment

A few new arrivals....some Kreta (Malemes) gravesite photos #1
                Attached Files

Comment

#2 Kreta (Malemes)
                  Attached Files

Comment

New acquisition some captured late war FJ's. Fj to your very left is wearing a water pattern Jump smock.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Intersting Picture

Thats new to me again,and very strange there all FJ?,as at first glance it dosen't even look like until a close look and seeing some smocks under there greatcoats,also does not look that cold for greatcoats,but never seen this before im shure greatcoats over smocks look or smocks over greatcoats to much?.
                      Last edited by Fallschirmjaeger; 04-03-2006, 11:47 PM.

Comment

I believe this picture is taken in the surrounding of Overloon 9/10 1944.

Comment

P.o.w Fj

Looking at those FJ again one has his smock over a greatcoat,and whats this surrounding of overloon again,a major FJ battle or not?,thanks.
                          Last edited by Fallschirmjaeger; 04-03-2006, 11:44 PM.

Comment

http://www.oorlogsmuseum-overloon.nl/uk/frameset.asp

Kampfgruppe Walther............

Comment

A recent arrival.... photos of FJ & ME 109's on Kreta.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Marco 65
                                Thanks i will have to check that out later,and those FJ pictures must be during there ocupation duties(how long was it even?)with no smocks and those funny looking desert sun helmets.
                                Last edited by Fallschirmjaeger; 04-08-2006, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 63 users online. 0 members and 63 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X