Kampfgruppe

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FJ Training Jump #17
    Attached Files

Comment

Stay Awake! Last one of the FJ Training Jump #18
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice jump photos bill. Brings back some painful memories..."Feet and knees together"
        Hey Chuck, Thanks a million for posting my photo. Working on a few more right now. Maybe you'll post those for me too? Thanks again!!!

Comment

CW,

Yes the memories...I still feel the pain once in awhile! If Chuck gets tired of posting your pics or goes out of town send them to me and I will post them for you. Airborne! - Bill

Comment

Still the BEST thread on the entire forum. Way to go guys. The guys swimming around looking for trouble should spend a few minutes on this thread and see what a professional posting job you all have done! 100% militaria. A+++

Comment

Thanks Bill! I want to do all I can to help keep this thread going

Comment

A couple more from me.
                Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

CW,

Every bit helps and you have done your share! If you have more keep sending them and Chuck, Simon, Eric, myself and others will be happy to post them for you.

Brian,

Thanks for your comments and I'm sure the other guys will appreciate your comments as well.

Eric,

For awhile there I was thinking you were selling off all your non-Army FJ photos!! I'm Glad to see you still have some in reserve. Great Pics by the way!! I love'em

Here are two FJ's in the Russian marshes with the usual swarm of moskitos!!

Comment

I was lucky enough to hit the motherload last week with 4 new ARMY paratrooper photo albums. Some really outstanding photos in there. I will start posting some later this week.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Posting this signed Willrich card of FJ Herbert Schmidt for Bryan Gallacher. Bryan wanted to contribute the only thing he has FJ. Thanks for sending Bryan and for adding to this thread.

Comment

No problem Chris. It was my pleasure. Whenever you have the other photos ready, just send them on over and I'll see that they get posted.

Bill, so you were airborne also? So was I. That is one of the reasons why I have devoted most of my collecting to FJ. I was telling Chris that I got a kick out of the way FJ would exit the aircraft. I understand it was essential for the type of parachute they were using to dive out like that. If I remember correctly, it was to help absorb the shock of the chute opening. I would tell myself "they'd have your arse if you tried something like that at Bragg".

Eric, glad to see you posting again in this thread. Gotta love them photos ! 4 Army FJ albums huh? Hopefully we can convince you to share some of those images with us .
                              Here's one from the collection. This Para was killed in Holland. There's some writing on back. I'd like the forum's help once again in helping me translate the description and possibly ID this soldier.

Originally posted by C.Whitey
                              Nice jump photos bill. Brings back some painful memories..."Feet and knees together"
                              Hey Chuck, Thanks a million for posting my photo. Working on a few more right now. Maybe you'll post those for me too? Thanks again!!!
                              Last edited by para03; 01-05-2006, 04:02 PM.

Comment

and here's the reverse. Can someone help with this translation? I'd really apreciate it! Thanks

-Chuck
                                Last edited by para03; 01-05-2006, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X