BD Publishing

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The transformation in his expression is truly amazing!!

Simon, I love your last pic.

Here are a few more showing Gunter Kretzmann

Comment

Comment

Comment

Say, does anybody know how to reduce picture size without photoshop or something similar??

All the best
          Yannis

Comment

My newest FJ photo arrived today, here it is:
            Attached Files

Comment

I think I might be able to help you Yannis. First, find the image you want to reduce (do not click on the image to view it). Then "right click" on the image. This should bring up a list of options(delete, rotate image, cut, copy etc...). There should be an option to "resize pictures"-on my system it's located 3rd from top of the list. Once you select this option, you have the option to select small (640x480 screen-works best for posting on this forum), medium (800x600 screen), large (1024x768 screen) and handheld PC (240x320 screen). Your computer will then save the image in the size you selected. I use this method on my computer which operates on Windows XP. I'm not sure what system you are using but I believe it might be the same for all windows operating systems. Hope this helps.....
              -Chuck

Originally posted by Yannis
              Say, does anybody know how to reduce picture size without photoshop or something similar??

All the best
              Yannis

Comment

Thanks Chuck

I'll give it a try!

All the best
                Yannis

Comment

The Kretzmann continues...

Comment

I meant to say the Kretzmann series continues....

Comment

I wonder if he added the EK1 himself....

Comment

A better end than most paras....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Queen
                            I recently picked up some pretty nice photos, and thought it would be fun to post some of them. What I am hoping though is, that everyone else ( yes you para photo collectors, you know who you are.... ) will post some of their recent acquisitions as well. For every one that you guys post, I will post one of mine ( for as many as I have of course... ). If you have problems posting photos, you can send them to me, Willi or John and we will be happy to help you.

Will start with this one...
                            I could post alot fj photos but ithis thing doesn't work and I am to tired to load them on my server then call them from there to here ...
                            Gunter

Comment

Gunter,

Welcome to the thread. You have to be an Association Member to be able to post photos. If you desire to become one you must pay $25. Look to the top of the this page and you will see A.Membership click on that and fill out the request. If you do not desire membership you can contact one of the Moderators or another Association Member and they can post the photos for you. Make sure they are in the correct format JPEG and size does not exceed 700 x 750. We look forward to seeing your FJ photos and thank you in advance. Bill
                              Yannis!! Some really Great Pics of your FJ Thanks for sharing!!! - Bill

Comment

Bill

Thank you my friend. But they are nothing compared to the jems you and others have posted!!

All the best
                                Yannis

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,731 at 02:37 PM on Today.

Working...
                                X