Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RK with OL awarded to Mayor Heinz Frank
    This nice RK belongs to WAF member Harris

Lieutenant Colonel Georg Dörffel (KIA May 26, 1944 near Rome/Italy), Colonel Alfred Druschel (KIA January 1, 1945 near Aachen/Germany), Captain Josef Menapace (KIA October 6, 1943 near Prypiat/Ukraine) and Major Heinz Frank (KIA October 7, 1944 in Yugoslavia).

Source: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ht=RK+grouping

Regards,
    Sepp.

Comment

Thank you so much for this thread and great work. I have been trying to remember all yr who's group I saw at the SOS last yr that blew me away. And guess what you just showed it the Galland group was the one I was trying to remember. I thought the guy who had it displayed had one of the best groups I have ever saw. I talked to him and he told me all about the whole display even let me take some pictures. There was so much cool stuff there I just forgot who he said it belonged to. Im hoping he will be there again next month so I can see it again. So thanks again not only did you answer a question I have had for a yr but this whole thread is awsome.

Comment

This really is a great post... cool stuff and many unique great photos of people have erupted.

Thank you again, Scott

Comment

Thanks Blitzkrieg and Scott.

One more:

RK awarded to Mayor Arvid Crüger

Source: http://www.aufhimmelzuhause.com/id93.htm

Regards,
          Sepp

Comment

Hello guys!

With the permission of WAF member Calvin Harris, I'll post the photos he posted on his excelent thread about three RKT:

RK with OL, Swords and Diamonds awarded to Oberst Hermann Graf

Now in the hands of Wolfe - Hardin's collection.

RK with OL awarded to Generalleutnant Wilhelm Schamlz

Source: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...emporary+rudel

Regards,
            Sepp.

Comment

RK awarded to Kapitänleutnant Hans-Günther Lange

Source: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=38375

RK awarded to Unterscharführer Remy Schrijnen

This was his Ordenskissen, sorry I coudn't get better photos.

Finally, this tiny photo of Hasso von Manteuffel's funeral. His Ordenskissen is display, but It's very far. Someone else has a better photo?

Regards,
              Sepp.

Comment

Very nice thread, thank you for the effort.

Originally posted by Sepp45 View Post
                Photobucket.com (my hosting site) has temporarily blocked a few of my RK photos...I also have another account on imageshack, for now.
                Unfortunately this thread will be rendered useless in a few short months or maybe years, as almost all the photos will be gone. They are all hosted elsewhere, many on sites that ban the swastika (photobucket, imageshack), so they will be taken down eventually. Others are pasted in from blogs and websites that will also undoubtedly come down in time. I would suggest that if you wish to make a lasting record of these "groups", you could join the WAF as an Association Member and attach the photos to the posts. Just a friendly suggestion, as this will be a frustrating loss.
                Best regards,
                Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Very nice thread, thank you

Comment

arthur bussecke kc document pictured in thread

i just noticed the thread on the luftwaffe nco arthur bussecke, a stalingrad flak KC recipient, his formal document is shown with a hitler signature, when i owned the document in the early/mid 1990s, the document had NO HITLER SIGNATURE!!!
                    it was part of my display of documents some of you may remember from one of the Max shows in monroeville. i think it was 1994. i traded the document after the show to a dealer for a 1936 berlin olympic gold medal and award document. and it now shows up with a hitler signature added. interesting. and i think we all know the dealer who was selling it with the added signature!

Comment

Excellent story, very good idea.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by michael leone View Post
                        ... i think we all know the dealer who was selling it with the added signature!
                        Hi Mike,

Inquiring minds want to know...It doesn't get more brazen than this!

John

Comment

Originally posted by streptile View Post
                          Very nice thread, thank you for the effort.

Unfortunately this thread will be rendered useless in a few short months or maybe years, as almost all the photos will be gone. They are all hosted elsewhere, many on sites that ban the swastika (photobucket, imageshack), so they will be taken down eventually. Others are pasted in from blogs and websites that will also undoubtedly come down in time. I would suggest that if you wish to make a lasting record of these "groups", you could join the WAF as an Association Member and attach the photos to the posts. Just a friendly suggestion, as this will be a frustrating loss.
                          I would love to be an Association member, but I don't have paypal to make the payment.

I wish they just don't delete them

Comment

Originally posted by John M. Donovan View Post
                            Hi Mike,

Inquiring minds want to know...It doesn't get more brazen than this!

John
                            I agree Mike go on and tell us what's the guys name? We need to know these things so we if one day we want to buy something from him.

Comment

kc DOCUMENT

pm me and i will be happy to disclose the name. he is a fixture of the SOS and MAX shows, i doubt he still has the document, i check every year, but havent seen it as part of his displays.

Comment

I remember Remy Schrijnen saying that his KC and other awards
                                are all replacements and that nothing survived the war.
                                Maybe someone can varify this?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X