griffinmilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERNATIONAL MEDAL COLLECTOR - Magazine for all !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue 4 is in the making and in the name of the Editor-in-Chief George Stimson a few words regarding the content: There will be the start of a series of articles about the Spanish Cross. This medal was not yet examined and categorized in such depth before. This issue will deal with the makers Meybauer and Juncker.
    There will be an article (finally) about the real L/12 oakleaves with very sound facts and hard to dismiss evidence. And it is not one of the three or four types proclaimed as 'real" by a former Hamburg dealer.
    Another article will deal with the (in)famous Steinhauer & Lueck "800-4" and there will also be new evidence regarding the famous "dotted" german Cross and a very nice article about the Verdienstkreuz für Frauen und Jungfrauen of 1970.

The Editor-in-Chief has put together another masterpiece of intrigue, revelations, knowledge and plain old fun in color pictures!

We will ship in about 2-3 weeks.

Dietrich
    Attached Files
    B&D PUBLISHING
    Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

I take it that "A Klessheim Find" (as indicated on the cover) refers to the 800-4? -

Comment

Yes, and to the "dotted" cross!
        B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

Yahoo! Greatly look forward to one of my fav medals, the F&J article as well
          Thanks!
          Greg

Comment

As close as one can get to an Iron Cross without being one ....
            Attached Files
            B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

Thanks Dietrich! I'm grabbing all of them I can
              Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post
                Yes, and to the "dotted" cross!
                I anticipate a great deal of silence from certain people.........

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy View Post
                  I anticipate a great deal of silence from certain people.........

That's because their fricken mouths with be full of crow feathers .............

Comment

Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post
                    .......... and a very nice article about the Verdienstkreuz für Frauen und Jungfrauen of 1970.

Dietrich
                    I would imagine this should be 1870 Dietrich? Wouldn't want the guys that own one to have a coronary would we?

Comment

1870! That's right. I always think in terms of "last century" - have not yet realized that I was born last century already ... millenium actually!
                      B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

Hello,

Quick question, is there a way to get only the first two first print? I had received the third one only.

Thanks

Seb
                        The German Luftwaffe Pilot and Combined Pilot and Observer Badges of WWII 1933-1945
                        Volume I & Volume II

sigpic

Now Available
                        www.luftwaffepilotbook@gmail.com

Comment

It is delightful to be informed that my mint and cased 800 4 Knight's Cross, from the veteran, is finally original in 2010.

Bob Hritz
                          In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Hi Bob,

the point here ios that it takes sometimes more than just the usual. Unfortunately, the discovery of the B-Type put some questions out there which could not just be answered by the usual "Niemann sells it, must be good!" Before the B-type discover, both 8-00-4 and 935-4 were sold as early special private super purchases. Don't you prefer to to have some solid proof and the real story from a third party who dosn't give a crap about the monetaray value? I know you do!
                            And honesty and truth always prevails. Sometimes it just takes longer.

Dietrich
                            B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

Bob, it is great when what we already knew from direct veteran experience is backed up in print. I guess I can sleep better tonight, ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Hritz View Post
                                800 4 Knight's Cross ... is finally original in 2010.
                                So is that the substance of the new findings then?

That is pretty big news, isn't it?
                                Best regards,
                                Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X