griffinmilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERNATIONAL MEDAL COLLECTOR - Magazine for all !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post
    I certainly hope he made a joke!

See you at the SOS!

Dietrich
    I'm sure any serious collector knows what I meant

... and likewise any serious collector knows who falls into the former category

Comment

Some people have concerns about duplication from the books, but I don't think a few articles that give general overviews on say the RK could hurt. There are always new collectors and people who don't have the books. These books are not available in most spots and aren't cheap, so not as many people have them as you think.

Comment

are they just going to cover third reich or is it world orders etc.

Comment

Originally posted by leigh View Post
          Good question Leigh, according to preliminary (discussions) with Dietrich there should be some good variety. What the title implies ... WORLD Medals ... doesn't say anything re: 3rd Reich only.

The D-man can elaborate. Like you Leigh ... I'm looking forward to some Victorian stuff

Comment

RE. New collectors magazine.

Hello all,

Does any one know if there is any other payment method other than Paypal to buy a subscription for the new magazine? For example credit card.

Cheers,

Thomas,

U.k.

Comment

Originally posted by leigh View Post
              No, it will not cover the Third Reich only, but German medals and orders between 1813 and 1957 will be the main focus. However, we will not reject any discussion about any foreign medal. Articles about British, Italian, French, Belgian, ... are always welcome.

Dietrich
              B&D PUBLISHING
              Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

The first issue has arrived from the printer and the US-mail is on the way. Tomorrow the International customers will be send out. The second issue is in the preparation.

Thank you very much for the subscriptions so far!

Dietrich
                Attached Files
                B&D PUBLISHING
                Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Awesome news! Glad I subscribed earlier. Looking forward to getting my first copy.

Comment

Yahoo! Received the email last week that it is coming and have been watching for the mailman everyday!
                    Greg
                    Last edited by AFF96; 02-08-2010, 07:43 PM.

Comment

My copy arrived today & it is fantastic Can't wait to read it through! Great work Dietrich

Comment

Mine arrived as well>thanks

Comment

Received my copy as well and it was exactly as advertised: a magazine by collectors for collectors!

I am really looking forward to future issues. This may well be the "vehicle" we have been looking for to provide timely and useful information on subjects near and dear to us, written by people who have a deep interest in the subject matter and who are willing to share their knowledge.

Also, well-deserved congratulations to George Stimson in his role as editor! I have a sneaky feeling that it takes a lot of time and effort to "herd the cats" in this hobby.

Comment

Done

Looks like top quality work....I ordered mine.

Cheers

Comment

My copy arrived two days ago. Fantastic publication. Please keep up the great work! -Ger

Comment

Got the first issue in the mail yesterday, really great magazine! The DK article was great!

Good work guys!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X