GeneralAssaultMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERNATIONAL MEDAL COLLECTOR - Magazine for all !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERNATIONAL MEDAL COLLECTOR - Magazine for all !

Tired of all those Misinformed Books and Publications? ... Now you can read with confidence from noted Authors of Militaria !!

Soon to debut at the 2010 SOS !!!

From B&D Publishing.

The First Issue will have articles from forum members:

Marc Garlasco, Stijn David, Thomas Durante, Stephen Previtera and more ..... Editor is our own George Stimson!

Stay Tuned for more Details ... or drop Dietrich a PM or email

Get your Order in now !!!!
    Attached Files

Looks great and about time. How can we get these?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Campbell View Post
      Looks great and about time. How can we get these?
      Yeah..! How can we get?

Comment

Please got to my website: www.ironcross1939.com

There you can order the subscription. George and myself can promise you - also in the name of the authors - that we will do all we can to make this a premier magazine!

Dietrich
        B&D PUBLISHING
        Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

I just placed an order for a year subscription. I cannot wait to see it - and also I cannot wait for the EK1 book that is being advertised on the web page as well. Thanks for the great work that you guys do on this and please keep it up. -Ger

Comment

Looks superb...I've just subscribed. Great job guys!
            Last edited by Steve P; 12-17-2009, 06:46 AM.
            Cheers, Steve
            ----------------------------------------------------------------
            "Next to a battle lost, the saddest thing is a battle won." Arthur Wellesley — Duke of Wellington

Comment

I've subscribed.

Looks really good.

Allan
              Looking for information on RKT KARL HUBER
              Stoßtruppführer AufKlAbt 20 (mot.)

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it'

Comment

Great!

Comment

Dietrich,

This sounds like a great idea and I have no doubt this venture will rise to be a very highly respected publication. However, if I may, I will pose a straightforward question before I decide to part with my money:

Will the article content substantially differ from the aforementioned collective of authors already available book material?

Most of us own several of the books you've published or that have been written by these guys, so if I was to subscribe would I be basically paying for what I already own on my shelf for the most part, or not?

KR

Marcus

Comment

Ordered mine

Sounds like a great periodical and I have ordered mine as well.
                    Keep up the good work

Steve M.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus Hatton View Post
                      Will the article content substantially differ from the aforementioned collective of authors already available book material?
                      Hi Marcus,

looking at the list of the authors your question comes to mind immediately and it is good you did ask it. The straight answer is "Absolutely NOT!".
                      We know that the bulk of our customers are also the book customers and it would be extremely stupid to serve them with the same dish a second time. However, there will be a connection between the authors, the books and the magazine. For instance, if I find something new about the topic of the RK or DK, it will be in the magazine. the same applies for the other authors. There will be supplementary articles about other things such as the report of a Monte Cassino Knights Cross winner who's RK was presented in the book.

And then there are other authors, like Veit Scherzer and Manfred Doerr, who will present articles which have never been published in the USA.

And it will also what you as the reader make out of it. I am sure george will say something regarding your question as the editor in charge.

And a big Thanks to the people who ordered already! It helps us greatly in planning the initial printing. We don't want to run out of No. 1 already!

Dietrich
                      B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

This looks very interesting! I will subscribe as well!
                        Good luck with this new efford

Comment

Killer idea, bought my subscription!

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
                            Tired of all those Misinformed Books and Publications? ... The First Issue will have articles from forum members:
                            Marc Garlasco, Stijn David, Thomas Durante, Stephen Previtera and more .....
                            Err, ummm, aren't your article writers also book authors?

I look forward to looking through the first issue at the SOS!

Comment

I certainly hope he made a joke!

See you at the SOS!

Dietrich
                              B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X