No announcement yet.

My humble collection ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice clasp Mathijs, it might not be the very earliest, but its still an early one, the quality strike and finish show that, and the "0" mark too!!! Love the bronze finish on it, solid hingeblock etc. etc.pint.gif
    Good looker this one Mathijs, i like it!!!!!!
    -Nigel
    sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Originally posted by Matthieu View Post
      .... nice little bugger, thats for sure ... .
      Very nice indeed Mathijs! A nice and early one! I've only seen one wide pin flight clasp. I had it for a while and passed it along to another collector.

This one, if later, is not much later. It could very well be from the same period simply using this pin style. In either case a "nice little bugger" indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by mbizy View Post
        Very nice indeed Mathijs! A nice and early one!
        This one, if later, is not much later. It could very well be from the same period simply using this pin style.
        I agree.
        But It looks like Mathijs is going off track
        I am curious what will be posted next.....

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLuudje View Post
          I agree.
          But It looks like Mathijs is going off track
          I am curious what will be posted next.....
          No worries there Luud ... will be something familiar again !

Comment

Looks like most of my new goodies will be end this week / begin next week .
            Whilst waiting, I used the last of todays sunshine to portrait one of my recently acquired RK's ... .
            Attached Files

Comment

Thats a beauty Mathijs!! And a great photo too, you can't beat natural sunlight for photo's i think, its picked up every beading flaw!!!
              They've really filed the ring out on this one too!!
              Outstanding!!!!!!00hour.gif
              -Nigel

Comment

Ahhhhh, that can only be the lovely Pinkepank RK
                I would identify that one between hundreds of them

Comment

Originally posted by Matthieu View Post
                  No worries there Luud ... will be something familiar again !
                  It is indeed more familiar, and a very nice, early addition

Comment

Wow Mathijs! That's a beauty! That frosting and finishing is really special! Attributed too? NICE!!!

Comment

Finally my wartime DKiG arrived ... not a 57er that, for sure, but it comes in a 57er style halbetui .

Lovely contrast between a wartime and 57er Deschler made piece ...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Really REALLY nice Mathijs!! One thing i've always wondered, how does the 57 version compare with a wartime? Quality, finish, weight etc. I've never held a wartime DK, so i dont know if they are of a similar quality to early 57ers, or better, as Third Reich collectors usually tell us!!!
                        I wont ask how much it cost, but it must be one of the highlights in your collection Mathijs!!
                        Well done buddy!!!applause.gif
                        PS any thoughts of buying a wartime RK?????
                        -Nigel

Comment

Well Nigel .. if I find the time, I'll closely inspect both Deschlers and post here.

About the wartime RK ... maybe one day ... but certainly not soon.
                          As for now, I'm still crazy about my 57ers .... .

And my neighbour just brought another lovely little parcel ... to be continued.

Comment

Nice RK and nice DKiG, Mathieu.
                            Best regards,
                            Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Nice Mathijs,

Amazing how similar in appearance the two DK's are. A matched set!

Comment

This arrived yesterday, but seeing time is not on my side lately, a quick post now and hopefully more over the weekend .

Added this mint broad pin S&L DKiG with early halbetui, with many thanks to a well respected member here .
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X