Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I obviously didn’t get the full picture when I first looked at the listing. If he is visually impaired, then it makes sense as to why his wife is selling for him. Ebay is littered with ‘questionable’ sellers which is why I was initially leery about this beret.

Comment

@ All, please post photo's or printscreens when discussing an item!

Comment

Dmv,

Please click on the link provided below. This link can be found throughout this discussion thread.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2210792029...84.m1423.l2648

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by cw2311 View Post
          Dmv,

Please click on the link provided below. This link can be found throughout this discussion thread.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2210792029...84.m1423.l2648

Cheers
          The problem with an Ebay link is that sooner or later the images will disappear and future researchers will not be able to see them, making this and any similar thread useless.

Regards,

Jerry

PS as a member of the British badge forum where they have been posted, I will be able to see them, but others will not.

Comment

Thank you Bond,

As you can see by my limited posts, I’m quite new to this site. I’m not even certain if I am able to post any pictures. If you or any other member has the administrative rights to do so, then please do.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by cw2311 View Post
              Thank you Bond,

As you can see by my limited posts, I’m quite new to this site. I’m not even certain if I am able to post any pictures. If you or any other member has the administrative rights to do so, then please do.

Cheers
              You are not at fault and this thread is full of ebay links, most if not all of which are now useless.

I'll post the pics and maybe we can start a new trend in this thread.

Regards,

Jerry
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Jerry,

Well, from what I can see in the pictures, I like the look of this beret. Nice textbook example of a Kangol beret.

Cheers

Comment

I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry at this. Some people.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3209841002...#ht_500wt_1205

Comment

...Suth Africa issue i/o Nrth!

Comment

Originally posted by DJT View Post
                      I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry at this. Some people.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3209841002...#ht_500wt_1205
                      Couldn't believe it either Des, totally destroyed the original paint to try and find a date!! TW@
                      Lee

Comment

What an idiot, ruined a good one looker SA helmet.

Jerry

Comment

Did you guys see this? It appears to be some sort of body armour, but not the classic MRC type so what is it?

Luc
                          Attached Files

Comment

More pics from that auction.

Luc
                            Attached Files

Comment

Luc, it is an item made by the smurfs!!

Comment

It looks home made and might well be a fantasy item.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X