Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic Pictures Of Robert Ley And His Stunning Wife Inga. Few Are Aware Of The Fact The Inga Commited Suicide On December 29, 1942, Shortly After Giving Birth. It Seems She Suffered From Severe Depression, A Condition Not Recognized At The Time That Was A Result Of Birthing. She Killed Herself With A Pistol Shot To The Head.

Comment

Great photos...Jeff, love the Ritter von Epp...great clarity/close-up. Press photo?

Speer's right hand man--Karl-Otto Saur

and yes Stonemint as Jeff Clark I'm sure agrees, got to love that 4th Pattern NSDAP "bling-bling". I know that most higher-end NSDAP 4th Pattern collectors love the embroidered Collar Tabs...but I can't get enough of the Golden metal Hardware on the tabs...

Befehlsleiter tabs at Gau level in Stonemint's first photo for this thread....Ch-Ching!

Bob

Comment

Great photos...Jeff, love the Ritter von Epp...great clarity/close-up. Press photo?

Speer's right hand man--Karl-Otto Saur

and yes Stonemint as Jeff Clark I'm sure agrees, got to love that 4th Pattern NSDAP "bling-bling". I know that most higher-end NSDAP 4th Pattern collectors love the embroidered Collar Tabs...but I can't get enough of the Golden metal Hardware on the tabs...

Befehlsleiter tabs at Gau level in Stonemint's first photo for this thread....Ch-Ching!

Bob

Comment

Not a press photo, released by Reich Propaganda Leaders Office
          https://www.nsdapuniforms.com

Comment

Not a press photo, released by Reich Propaganda Leaders Office
            https://www.nsdapuniforms.com

Comment

Dr. Goebbel's ministry...It figures that Jeff Clark would have some NSDAP 4th pattern photos that scream. I know of another NSDAP Collector's guru, that has a fabled collection of NSDAP photos....up in Cleveland, OH. I remember a Franz Schwede-Coburg in full 4th Gauleiter regalia in such clarity.
              PS The Waechtler Photo is excellent.

Comment

Dr. Goebbel's ministry...It figures that Jeff Clark would have some NSDAP 4th pattern photos that scream. I know of another NSDAP Collector's guru, that has a fabled collection of NSDAP photos....up in Cleveland, OH. I remember a Franz Schwede-Coburg in full 4th Gauleiter regalia in such clarity.
                PS The Waechtler Photo is excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Coleman View Post
                  Fantastic Pictures Of Robert Ley And His Stunning Wife Inga. Few Are Aware Of The Fact The Inga Commited Suicide On December 29, 1942, Shortly After Giving Birth. It Seems She Suffered From Severe Depression, A Condition Not Recognized At The Time That Was A Result Of Birthing. She Killed Herself With A Pistol Shot To The Head.
                  An attractive lady IMO too, must of been Leys dashing good looks hooked her

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Coleman View Post
                    An attractive lady IMO too, must of been Leys dashing good looks hooked her

Comment

Fantastic images!

Comment

Fantastic images!

Comment

Here is one from my collection. Note the unusual uniform (SS sleave eagle on PL uniform) and peak cap (dark cap band for a PL cap) being worn by the person on the right.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Here is one from my collection. Note the unusual uniform (SS sleave eagle on PL uniform) and peak cap (dark cap band for a PL cap) being worn by the person on the right.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Gylsen View Post
                              ALSO NOTE THE ARMY EAGLE ON THE SAME MAN'S VISOR CAP. DURING THE WAR, SOME HIGHER RANKING MEMBERS OF THE POLITICAL ORGANIZATIONS BEGAN WEARING A SLEEVE EAGLE IN LIEU OF THE ARMBAND IN ORDER TO GIVE THEIR UNIFORM SOME SIMILARITY TO THOSE BEING WORN BY THE MILITARY. IF THE CAPBAND IS DARK, POSSIBLY THE INDIVIDUAL HAS SOME AFFILIATION WITH EITHER THE NPEA OR THE REICHSCHULE.
                              I ALSO NOTICED HE APPEARS TO BE WEARING A BLACK TIE, WHICH WOULD LIKELY PLACE HIM IN ONE OF THE POLITICAL EDUCATION ORGANIZATIONS.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Gylsen View Post
                                ALSO NOTE THE ARMY EAGLE ON THE SAME MAN'S VISOR CAP. DURING THE WAR, SOME HIGHER RANKING MEMBERS OF THE POLITICAL ORGANIZATIONS BEGAN WEARING A SLEEVE EAGLE IN LIEU OF THE ARMBAND IN ORDER TO GIVE THEIR UNIFORM SOME SIMILARITY TO THOSE BEING WORN BY THE MILITARY. IF THE CAPBAND IS DARK, POSSIBLY THE INDIVIDUAL HAS SOME AFFILIATION WITH EITHER THE NPEA OR THE REICHSCHULE.
                                I ALSO NOTICED HE APPEARS TO BE WEARING A BLACK TIE, WHICH WOULD LIKELY PLACE HIM IN ONE OF THE POLITICAL EDUCATION ORGANIZATIONS.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X