No announcement yet.

Lost Battalions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grigsby is a nice enough guy but you are not being too harsh. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever send him money, give him gear on consignment, or give him a helmet to paint etc.... The only way to deal with Grigsby is in person at events, and simple cash for gear i can put in my hand and take home transaction. Good luck on getting your items or cash back. Be weary of the checks in the mail routine as well from him. If you do get one, dont depend on it being good either. Grigsby has had a well deserved bad reputation for years.

DL

Comment

[
      Originally posted by mikelareau View Post
      From my message above: I'm having a similar bad experience with Grigsby. ATF referred me to them for jackboot heel irons. I spoke to a woman on the phone who said they had them and quoted me a cost for shipping. I sent them a money order back in May and the never sent my items. I've since found another source and requested Grigsby cancel my order and refund my money. I haven't heard a word since and they don't even answer the phone any more! In the intervening time, I've had several phone conversations with them and been promised that either the irons have been sent or they're "on their way out the door" but sadly, none of it turned out to be true. They're probably going to keep my money too, but hell, what's $38.00 among friends, right?
      Thanks,

Mike

Sorry but the guy acts like a crook. At least he certainly stole from me!
      Sounds like ATF owes you a refund. They're good buddies with Grigsby.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X