Harness details...
    Attached Files

Comment

Cocconut in hiding becomes rebuilt...

more...
      Attached Files

Comment

Cocconut in hiding becomes rebuilt...

Seeing 4th Divisions' coconut canteen made me think of mine. Well, it did not come to me as a coconut. It was my first reenacting canteen, which I got back in 1980. It was a post war canteen (BW, BGS, Austria?), with new cover, strap and cup, all with no markings. The cover has nickle finish snaps...no quatre-foils, but a soldiers' name tape on the back. The bottle, when I looked years later, was a coconut! I came across some webbing that looked just like the canteen in Augustin Saiz book, Soldat. Had hardware, and put it together. Was wondering what you guys might think of it. It is, of course, for reenacting.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SOT(D) View Post
          Seeing 4th Divisions' coconut canteen made me think of mine. Well, it did not come to me as a coconut. It was my first reenacting canteen, which I got back in 1980. It was a post war canteen (BW, BGS, Austria?), with new cover, strap and cup, all with no markings. The cover has nickle finish snaps...no quatre-foils, but a soldiers' name tape on the back. The bottle, when I looked years later, was a coconut! I came across some webbing that looked just like the canteen in Augustin Saiz book, Soldat. Had hardware, and put it together. Was wondering what you guys might think of it. It is, of course, for reenacting.
          The webbing could do, but not the leather strap.

Carles

Comment

This the N°90 for my collection.....just a medical canteen? No no.......
            Attached Files

Comment

Ok ok, here I'm
              To be honest there are nothing special, but I'm canteen canteen colelctor so...this is a special one. Why? First time that I see DE WOERD buttons on medical canteen
              Attached Files

Comment

Very nice Giancarlo

Ciao,

Jan
                'Arzt und Soldat'

Comment

My SS canteen complete SS 39/36 RZM

I took the liberty of taking some pics of my SS canteen marked SS 39/36 RZM in every detail. Mint condition minus the cup which has parts of the paint missing but rest is ok. Just click on the images for a larger scale.

Cheers

Comment

Matching OHW 1941 canteen

This was the first item I wanted in collecting heer equipment but it ended up being the last. I was lucky to have picked this up on ebay recently. Its a well kept, completely matching OHW 1941 canteen or 'Feldflaschen und Trinkbecher' for you purists.
                    Attached Files

Comment

More...
                      Attached Files

Comment

and more...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello, late war canteen new color found I think because I have never seen the same.
                          Brown matt color apply on red laquiert.
                          Thanks a lot.
                          Strap Rbnr 0/0560/0156 wuppertal.
                          Brice

Comment

W.A.L. = Westfalische Aluminium Industrie, Junger & Co., Lüdenscheid

Tom
                            www.mp44.nl

Comment

Hi, found last year from a former landser, both same markings ESB42 and harness ESB43, unfo a leather loop broken and lack buckle but nice bcse are quite identical...
                              Cheers

Body

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 20 users online. 0 members and 20 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X