No announcement yet.

Where is the truth on TK rings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many scientific and unquestionable evidences were posted days ago on the thread.
    That thread was made knowing what would be happened, since I already knew the data behind the TK rings, and, in fact, no one single evidence was posted by the die struck supporters.
    Now everyone can see and test by himself how the TK rings were made. And everyone can compare scientific data with the old explanations about these rings and see there's nothing true in them.
    So Tanker, have a look at that thread, and read the last posts, from 338 on, maybe you'll find some surprises...

My books:

- THE WEHRPAß & SOLDBUCH OF THE WH
    - THE SS TK RING
    - THE ITALIAN-GERMAN MEDAL
    - THE ANTI PARTISAN BADGE
    - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

Hi,

Antonio, i understand that you are probably working on an updated book on the SS-TK (and even maybe a website ?), but do you think that you can provide a small summary of what you found that can be understandable by any collectors ? A few sentences about each feature of the SS-TK subject, especially how to spot original from fake rings.

You don't have to give all your findings, but to me (and to many if not most collectors on the WAF) i have the impression that i'm reading some obscure language that only a few initiated persons can "understand", and usually most of those initiated persons don't need any explainations at all (because they already "know").

I know that the major problems of knowledge in the world is that it is a powerful way to keep you hand on a subject, or to make legitimate money with it.

Additionally i will love to see a topic which may include all the confirmed fake and types of fake rings identified online, and on books.

See You

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post
        If you are new to the Hobby, this is one of the truths to learn
        That and don't date and trust female Thelemites. They might just throw away a large part of your collection and steal steal some stuff to boot when you separate.
        Last edited by Minnesinger; 07-28-2018, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Antonio Scapini View Post
          ......... no one single evidence was posted by the die struck supporters.....
          To complete the above statement, I will add that no single evidence was posted by the die casting supporter but few info about honor ring silver content (partially already known).

Ric

Comment

+1, except for the fact that I have showed that those eye craters do not exist on an original, and also that the originals do not have hollow skulls like the many fakes posted within these threads.
            It's funny how these facts have been ignored.

Chris

Comment

The question remains unanswered, IMHO.
              Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Originally posted by Willi Z. View Post

The question remains unanswered, IMHO.
                ..Indeed...

Comment

I am going to make the following recommendation since this is a critical to the hobby ongoing discussion:
                  The MAX is fast approaching. Perhaps the current powers in charge would go ahead and organize a seminar to be presented there including but not limited to Don Boyle, Andy Legere and Antonio Scapini as participants and anyone else with enough knowledge to provide real insight and a potential answer to the question as to how and of what materials TK rings were made.
                  I for one would skip Happy Hour to attend!!
                  Jim

Comment

Originally posted by james m View Post
                    I am going to make the following recommendation since this is a critical to the hobby ongoing discussion:
                    The MAX is fast approaching. Perhaps the current powers in charge would go ahead and organize a seminar to be presented there including but not limited to Don Boyle, Andy Legere and Antonio Scapini as participants and anyone else with enough knowledge to provide real insight and a potential answer to the question as to how and of what materials TK rings were made.
                    I for one would skip Happy Hour to attend!!
                    Jim
                    I bet you would, such an event would be like the infamous Geraldo show where he was hit with a chair!

Comment

Antonio has some more to post so I have reopened the thread.
                      Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

For those who are still interested to know "where is the truth", I suggest to check the following links (rings) with COAs....

Enjoy!

check the second ring "Hofler":
                        http://militarynut.com/id26.html

And another:
                        http://www.mymilitaria.it/liste_05/t...ing_abraso.htm

My books:

- THE WEHRPAß & SOLDBUCH OF THE WH
                        - THE SS TK RING
                        - THE ITALIAN-GERMAN MEDAL
                        - THE ANTI PARTISAN BADGE
                        - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Antonio Scapini View Post
                          For those who are still interested to know "where is the truth", I suggest to check the following links (rings) with COAs....

Enjoy!

check the second ring "Hofler":
                          http://militarynut.com/id26.html

And another:
                          http://www.mymilitaria.it/liste_05/t...ing_abraso.htm

Comment

found it!! :

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...oth+Honor+Ring

Maybe someone could transfer just photos here.

This HR is VERY telling.. I know there is more technological testing to be revealed. I just pray there is no rush to publish another book yet, and to have patience..

Comment

Hi,

i'm reposting the pictures of the "20.4.38" ring Gaspare just gave us the link.
                              I tried to rework a bit the pictures due to the original low quality.

Here is the comment from Robbi, the owner at the time (2011) :
                              http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...11&postcount=1

Was going through some stuff in the safe and came across this honor ring and copies of original documentation that I bought a while back at a miliitary show in Colorado. Pretty unique in a couple of ways and wanted to post for comments. The ring was formally owned by Robin Lumsden and written up in The Armourer magazine back in 1998. As the story goes, the ring was found on the banks of the River Isar. It is unique since the outside is completely worn smooth except for traces of the skull and crossbones. However, the seam behind the skull and dedication engraving are clear. The engraving is "S.lb Lehsau 20.4.38 H. Himmler." Mr. Lumsden did extensive research on the name in the ring and there was only one man in the SS with that last name, Willi Lehsau. It is unique since Lehsau was an NCO, SS-Rottenfuhrer. Not many were awarded to NCOs but some were entitled to the honor ring if they were Gold Party Badge. It turns out that Lehsau was an early member of the SA and NSDAP back in 1926. He transferred to the SS in 1931.

I have never sent the ring to Boyle certification, but Robin Lumsden has certified it and that holds quite a bit of weight for me. I am sure Don could certify it based on engraving and may do so in the future.

Does anyone know of another honor ring in a collection that was awarded to an NCO? Would be interested in hearing back from anyone out there that knows of one.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...5&postcount=12

Thanks for everyone's comments. If it could only talk. The ring is huge, I would guess about a size 13 or so. Willi was in the SS Cavalry Brigade and must have been one big guy.

Here is the comment from robs, one of the previous owners :
                              http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...8&postcount=18

I bought that ring from Robin Lumsden many moons ago. I loved owing it and it is indeed spectacularly large. Good luck to it's next owner.

I don't know if Robbi is still the owner, der-hase-free posted this comment in 2014 :
                              http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...3&postcount=17

Will be available at auction soon !

See You

Vince
                              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X