No announcement yet.

Heinz Macher and Fritz Witt grouping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, the middle class is shrinking and sometimes even just fading away.

This surely affects the hobby and parts of the market as well.

Middle class objects will only move when priced accordingly or will finally get sucked up by dealers for pennies on the dollar - whereas high tickets still get up and that is the segment where we find these dealers gambling around.

What the common collector can do about it?

Nothing - literally it´s not his business anyway.

Aim small - miss small.

Comment

Originally posted by John Pic View Post
      It will also be interesting to see who turns out to be the "Bad Guy" the ones exposing this fraud or the fraud....the collector community has a strange sense of loyalty even to fraud perps....as long as that perp can supply them with the fix they need for "Investment" if its close enough to the real thing .
      Yes, I also thought about this.
      Someone said to me, maybe you should have kept this private...
      But, I DON'T GIVE A FLYING F...!!!
      If people dislike me for posting this fake sh.., then I really could not care less.
      For these people are the ones that keep these men in bussines, and eventually, this will make this hobby less atractive for other collectors.

I love this hobby, and it's time to weed out the crooks.
      Or at least let them be known to EVERYONE.

If I kept maybe even one person from buying these items, then it's good enough for me.
      Even SOME dealers don't see that these things are hurting the hobby, and that means their bussines is also hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by WEISNER View Post
        Thank's for the heads up Rob, and again thanks for thinking of the collector community and posting this mess for all to see and learn from!
        A real A+ move in my book!

Kev

Comment

Only the small in every way could sympathize with a crook....but as they say...birds of a feather. Thorston's great wisdom sheds light on the mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
            Rob is a big guy, I am sure he intimidated the hell out of poor KAI, by just arriving in person. I would like contract him to sort some guys out. Jacques

Jacques, when we meet I will tell you all about it

Comment

Originally posted by rob NL View Post
              I love this hobby, and it's time to weed out the crooks.
              Or at least let them be known to EVERYONE.

If I kept maybe even one person from buying these items, then it's good enough for me.
              Well said Rob. It's like getting sanctioned for pointing out fakes on the big dealer's auctions .... they come out attacking you and say you have a vendetta against them, all the time it is THEY who are in the wrong.

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyStrike23 View Post
                I have said the flow wil become smaller - this is out of question imo. Of course it is possible to find items of the 19th century - even today - but i doubt that one find enough such stuff to supply dozends of dialers worldwide.
                It will be enough to "rotate" and it's still getting "more". The stuff that was found yesterday will be on the market again tomorrow. Very few items will stay in a collection for decades, usually the very high end stuff only and even this will become available due to natural reasons. And again, a good deal of that high end stuff that was "found" 20, 30 or 40 years ago is questionable too to say the least.

I am sure there is enough good stuff for a dealer that is already in the business. The bigger problem seems to be a lack of buyers. (Original) items are there, sound buyers not as many as there used to be.

The way I take some posts here said dealer doesn't really need the money. I can't judge that as I don't even know him other than by his name.

Cheers

Comment

Only the small in every way could sympathize with a crook....but as they say...birds of a feather. Thorston's great wisdom sheds light on the mentality.
                  Hmm...I´m not so sure if there´s great wisdom behind my statement.

Small cops will also never get the real bad big fish just because they´re part of the system and any fish swims in it:

JAWS!

Comment

This is just a side note but we have a member here who has Heinz Macher's cufftitle from the uniform he wore while sitting for his official Oak leaves portrait. It was obtained from an LSSAH Oberscharfuhrer we both know who was his best friend. He even has the letter from Macher gifting his CT to this man and when you look at Macher's photo you can clearly see the pulls and snags of the flat wire borders which match EXACTLY to the CT.

Comment

The latest image Kai is using for his annual 20% summer sale is quite fitting!

"Shopping with us is like making your way through a minefield..............."

Seriously, I thought his name would be mud after the tuxedo badge fiasco and yet even that seemed to fade away... There needs to be a pinned thread with these scumbag dealers listed for all to see with the clear message that your pi$$ing your money into the wind by buying their dubious items.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Wünsche View Post
                        The latest image Kai is using for his annual 20% summer sale is quite fitting!

"Shopping with us is like making your way through a minefield..............."

Seriously, I thought his name would be mud after the tuxedo badge fiasco and yet even that seemed to fade away... There needs to be a pinned thread with these scumbag dealers listed for all to see with the clear message that your pi$$ing your money into the wind by buying their dubious items.
                        Very appropriate! LMAO! Those are two employees of his coming into work on a cold morning!

Kev

Comment

Yeah Thorsten but this small time cop called B.S. before anyone else....and you jumped in to defend the crap........as usual. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Yeah Thorsten but this small time cop called B.S. before anyone else....and you jumped in to defend the crap........as usual. Keep up the good work.
                            Hi John,
                            I don't see where Thorsten is defending anything as you say. Can you point that out. Making that type statement seems to be your MO when someone disagrees with you.

Comment

Keep up the good work.
                              Keep the thread on track.

You still ignored my question if you know any details in regards to possible locations and names of tailors making/faking the uniforms for the mentioned dealers - until now I never heard back from you.

Good cop or bad cop?

Comment

Originally posted by rob NL View Post

Jacques, when we meet I will tell you all about it
                                Oh, I heard Kai refused to get in a Car with Rob. Smart little Rat that Kai. Did you offer him a plastic lined trunk or a front seat with a Friend in the Back?

I think Kai could take a Toenail Clipping from an SS Officer and make it into a Grouping with Overcoats, Open Collar Tunic, Swords, Daggers and Presentation Silverware !!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X