Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
    There is no problem on my side.

I am determined in hunting sleeping beauties and due to my knowledge, speed and luck I am successful in finding them - I do what every serious collector does or at least dreams about.

YOUR problem is you´re jealous.
    ... and I ask again, are you on something

Comment

Are you done with your replacement activities now?

Pay attention and read what I wrote.

Comment

What the?

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
        There is no problem on my side.

I am determined in hunting sleeping beauties and due to my knowledge, speed and luck I am successful in finding them - I do what every serious collector does or at least dreams about.

YOUR problem is you´re jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Wünsche View Post
          What the?
          He is on something. If he is not, he should be?

Comment

Oh don't be so sure they are laughing...some are not. Ive been made aware of that off the forum.

Jacques he is, its a psychiatric .....Bipolar with narcissistic and histrionic traits. They actually get high off their own actions of seeking attention.

Comment

Originally posted by John Pic View Post
              Bipolar with narcissistic and histrionic traits. They actually get high off their own actions of seeking attention.
              Thank you - a perfect description of one side of yourself.

I wish we gotta see more presence of your other side in future.

Comment

Originally posted by John Pic View Post
                Oh don't be so sure they are laughing...some are not. Ive been made aware of that off the forum.

Jacques he is, its a psychiatric .....Bipolar with narcissistic and histrionic traits. They actually get high off their own actions of seeking attention.
                Ok, now I understand his posting on the forum. Hope he gets help. Jacques

Comment

Oh, yes, Kai Winkler is hurt and raging.

So much criminal energy, I was never surprised when I heard that his wife had taken the kids and just ran...

I don't understand why he ever came back into business after he let the 'Nordheideversand' go bust. The German Tax authorities had finally caught up with him and the federal police had raided his home earlier...

When my wife and I visited him at his home a couple of years ago he was bitxxing how he hated the militaria market and how he was about to start building golf courses with his pals...militaria resulted more interesting still I guess. He set up 'House of History' as a front and started doing a lot of business again in militaria, but now mainly outside his official shop with the help of his friends....

Some will never learn....

Cheers,

Markus

Comment

I can't believe anyone would do business with Winkler after the tux deal at SOS. Now he has been busted putting together high ranking famous SS tunics. Wow what does it take in this hobby to ruin a rep and get people to stop buying from him? The way I see it is anyone who is stupid enough to do business with this guy after all that has been exposed get what they deserve.

Comment

Well he has many European collectors who refuse to believe and will buy any story....not all but many who started in the 90s.

He has the silent backing of many high end dealers who seek out these things to bolster reputation and run up market prices.

He has the auction houses who simply do not care what they sell if someone will buy it.

He has many many Militaria Forums outside this one that will not allow discussion of Dealer antics and will expell and ban you if you dare question a dealers motives....The discussion is too...well...uncomfortable. They like to write and speak in the motif of educated gentlemen...but are unwilling to be bothered by truth.. someone tell me which if any Gentlemans club goes without good heated debates on subjects?

So as others have said to each their own..if they want to pay top dollar for faked uniforms go ahead I'll be around at the shows and in the hobby at least another 30 years to point the stuff out when it pops up for sale at shows or websites and on auctions...or for sale ads or anywhere else by people hoping everyone forgot this episode.

Comment

There is a huge percentage of the collector commuunity that does not speak or read english and has no clue about this thread, or the prior Tux Badge Fake pushed by this dealer at the SOS and it is business as usual!

This thread needs to be cleaned up a little and pinned!

Kevin

Comment

I was put "ON NOTICE" over at the German "Militaria Fund Forum / MFF" for speaking up and making members there aware yesterday night....

Comment

I still get a kick out of this exclusive one-of-a-kind-high-end collector's piece.

It's priced at only EUR 3,500.00 approx. (the whole cap, going tone-in-tone with the insignia)

Unfortunately the insignia is field-applied which is reflected in the price.

A real snatch...!

Markus
                            Attached Files

Comment

Only two of large selection of fake "Witt"-photos which were offered to the market about a year ago.

The whole "Witt" scam has about 3-4 years in the making. Spreading the word into the market to potential customers in a very "hush-hush" way, rejecting "bids" from collectors to heat whole thing up and create tension until the potent collectors are really willing to shell out serious money for the exclusive pieces....

Well, my friends, I'm off to the TV now....the cousin of a good friend of mine was just elected "President of United States of Mexico" tonight !!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Fotos

Killer Foto of Max Wünsche.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X