No announcement yet.

A SS General tunic discuss please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not have permission to put him on the trading range. I can only continue. I'm sorry. I can negotiate the price.

Comment

the tailor tag was not put on by a tailor that knows how to sew and proud of his work

Comment

Originally posted by colt45s View Post
        the tailor tag was not put on by a tailor that knows how to sew and proud of his work
        Nice tunic with awesome Italian HBT liner material!
        Unfortunately restored with questionable parts (bad tabs for sure!)...

Regarding tailor tag...it does have some nasty wrinkles...weird!
        because in the first set of images the placement of the tag looks just fine!
        Does not appear to be too sloppy of an application! Its just how its layed out I guess...
        Compare!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by NickG; 08-12-2010, 01:13 AM.

Comment

That tag really looks strange. Seems like two different ones.

/Flemming

Comment

Looks like the tunic was held from the other side to be photographed in one tag pic and laid flat in the other.
            Last edited by Naval Enigma; 08-14-2010, 11:27 PM.

Comment

I really don't see anything wrong with this label or how it is attached, and I've owned literally hundreds of both military and civilian tailor made garments (mostly from the Imperial era)

Comment

BBBBBBBRRRRRRTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why chinese people break rules ...still stay on forum with no sanction ??

Rules different for chinese ??? NE! Post now on e stand or delete thread ...rules same for all, or declare immunity for chinese collector different from rest. NEE HOH ! No mean disrespect to Teacher ,or other chinese man on forum ... but teacher also must be student to be good teacher ,even if Police man .

Comment

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
                  BBBBBBBRRRRRRTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why chinese people break rules ...still stay on forum with no sanction ??

Rules different for chinese ??? NE! Post now on e stand or delete thread ...rules same for all, or declare immunity for chinese collector different from rest. NEE HOH ! No mean disrespect to Teacher ,or other chinese man on forum ... but teacher also must be student to be good teacher ,even if Police man .

what "chinese people break rules"???

I do not know Who Chinese gave you such a great cause psychological trauma ?

so you hate Chinese? I am very curious...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X