A SS General tunic discuss please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xiwan,

After the Italians capitulated, the Germans obtained tens of thousands of yards of cloth which was used by the Army, the SS and other organizations.
    They are not rare tunics. Even when the Germans and Italians were allies, the Germans were having tunics made of this material.

The price of a stripped tunic would be under $500.00 U.S. in my opinion.

Comment

It was for sale at $5000 at last count.

Comment

Thank you very much help. Because I can not send photos. So here to sell this dress. Thanks very much. Respect your TEACHER.

Comment

It will certainly be interesting to see who buys it and more to the point what it is dressed as when it hits the market again.

Ian

Comment

Anyone knows what a good price would be? I've heard 1000$ from one person i trust and that doesn't sound to bad for the tired tunic itself.

But is this just me, or does the shouldrboards look good?

Comment

the shoulder boards look old to me, so can be...

Comment

Originally posted by Infected View Post
                the shoulder boards look old to me, so can be...
                I LOOK old, but not pre-May 45. I certainly wouldn't value the tunic with any value for the straps added in. The tabs and much of the rest is VERY clearly fake.

Ian

Comment

Really poor repro insignia on this tunic. EK Spange looks good though.

Comment

I may be mistaken, but I believe I saw this one completely stripped on eBay.de about three years ago. And it went high.

Don
                    Last edited by DonC; 07-14-2010, 03:24 PM.

Comment

It may have been a real SS officers tunic, but I do not feel like rolling the dice with a bank transfer to Neptune.

Comment

I am in China. You biased against China. There are good guys and bad guys of the points. I have no bad reputation in the forum. I deal a lot of things. Very pleasant transaction. That you can be assured. I accept PayPal is nothing. Because China can not get PayPal money. And this is my friend's clothes. Trading up is a pain. If there is not clear I can find clear pictures. I have pieces of original clothing items have confidence. Chinese people also have a good collection. I am proud of China. Please do not biased against China. Thank you very much support. Respect your TEACHER. Also I talk about my job is the Police. SorryMy English is not good, forgive me.

Comment

I have nothing against China but it has been a place where there have been a lot of problems with customs and bank transfers are risky in general. I would not send money there, that is my choice. If there was a problem there IMO is no recourse. I also do not like to send packages regular post to Mexico Russia or Spain, the post services seem to have more difficulties there but I have nothing against the people, my wife is Mexican etc. There just always seems to be more problems. This also has turned into a sales thread and probably should be on Estand. You have tried to sell it to at least two people using this thread. We need to respect the rules right TEACHER.

Comment

just saw a better copy sell for $250 at a flea sale

Comment

He is clearly selling it, and not only that but is selling it for a friend (Post #20). I understand there are language issues but several rules are being bent here. No personal issues or bias etc. but rules are rules, with respect to moderators decisons, IMHO I think it should be moved to Estand with a defined sales price etc.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/misc/estand_rules.htm

h) Selling items on behalf of someone else is strictly prohibited and will result in your permanent expulsion from the website in your first offence.

Comment

First on to the next. Some people say it is not original. So to be 100% original. Must be discussed first. Thank you very much. You brought me a lot of help. Wait, I'll have more to my good friend and clear plans to discussion.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X