No announcement yet.

A SS General tunic discuss please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teacher give me some new photos . I show you for discussing . The price I don't want comment . I just want learn some knowledge by helping teacher upload photos .
    In fact I have sold Marko a L/12 screwback EK1 even , do you remenber that , we have discussed . The screwback L/12 EK1 is controversial , there are some experts say that is original , and some other experts say it is repaired . I return back all money to Marko , include the courier fees . The trueth and friendship is most important to me .
    I say this just want express -- there are some real collector in China , though there are really some cheater in China . I have been cheated once by a guy in Macao . I also hate them , let these cheater go to hell .
    OK , let's look these photos .
    Kind Regards
    Xiwan
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hades2004; 07-15-2010, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Poor bastard who buys this. $5000 for a piece of junk. The tabs looks like crap with bundels piping

Comment

inside of tunic 01
        Attached Files

Comment

inside of tunic 02 .
          Attached Files

Comment

inside of tunic 03
            Attached Files

Comment

inside of tunic and back .
              Attached Files

Comment

Shoulder board .
                Attached Files

Comment

Collar inside .
                  Attached Files

Comment

Inside pocket .
                    Attached Files

Comment

57er ribbonbar .
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Kenwright View Post
                        Xiwan,

After the Italians capitulated, the Germans obtained tens of thousands of yards of cloth which was used by the Army, the SS and other organizations.
                        They are not rare tunics. Even when the Germans and Italians were allies, the Germans were having tunics made of this material.
                        Thank you , That is reasonable . I am first time research uniform , hahah .
                        Kind Regards .
                        Xiwan

Comment

The tunic is nice, the insignia is crap. If you wish to sell it, put it on the eStand at your asking price and we can all go from there.

Don

Comment

Has anyone has been contacted via pm offering this tunic ?

Comment

Yes, but out of fairness I think there are serious language limitations as far as understanding the rules or even being able to read them etc.

Comment

Originally posted by DonC View Post
                                The tunic is nice, the insignia is crap. If you wish to sell it, put it on the eStand at your asking price and we can all go from there.

Don
                                Hmm.. I thought it was for sale. Somebody mentioned $5000. Guess have to read all the posts better next time

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X