No announcement yet.

Replies with explinations or not poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whew! I just read this thread and now I'm ready for bed. I've drunk four Michelob Ultras (I'm on a carb diet ) and a large mug of Calico Jack and Diet Pepsi and now I'm too tired to post. I didn't cast a vote, John, because I don't think there is any one right answer. Like many here, I've been guilty of both long-winded tedium and one-liners. Right and wrong in both cases, I'm sure. But I think there are too many variables to remain consistently consistent; obvious fakes, obvious one-lookers, poor pics, lack of time, lack of real interest in an item, limited knowledge, doubts that the item's owner is on the up-and-up, etc., etc., etc.

But like I said, having read through this thread, I have real faith in this forum. There is a pool of education and experience here that is unmatched anywhere else I have been in this hobby, and I have total respect for all those that have posted here and believe, in most cases, that the truth usually shines through. G'night friends.

Comment

The forums are a great leveler where the ignorant have an equal voice with the experienced. Over the years I have decided whose opinions I value and generally disregard most of the rest unless I feel a valid point is made.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X