M-40 W SS Officer tunic Wittman $7995

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmb View Post

Perhaps a confusion with Thomas M. Johnson who passed away on July 21st?
    Yes it was , I always associated the two names from the old days of my collecting. My mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by krikke1980 View Post
      Your best bet is to simply avoid this dealer Wittmann.
      He cannot be trusted. That is proven several times in the past.
      Best advice on the thread. Especially with anything other than blades.

Comment

Originally posted by Kehlsteinhaus View Post

Thats bad advice. He has very many good items and does not intentionally decieve
        I am not sure about that! He is infamous for producing magic daggers. He also shared waaay too much information about some guy who used to work for him that had magic hands. A “master restorer” so to speak who he spoke very poorly about (I think he even accused him of stealing from him), only to later offer him his job back. You cannot make the stuff up. After reading that debacle, I think it is safe to say he joined (if he was not already a card carrying member) of the dodgy dealers club.
        Last edited by WalterB; 08-12-2020, 08:55 PM.
        When you go home
        Tell them for us and say
        For your tomorrow
        We gave our today

--Inscription in the 5th Marine Division cemetery,
        Iwo Jima 1945

Comment

Hi,

i will not comment on daggers proposed by M. Wittmann, but my "fake" folder is full of other items archived from his website.
          From ridiculously bad fake Quedlinburg badge/plaque, to dangerous fake NSKK "Wallonie" cloth insignia...

See You

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by jmb View Post

Perhaps a confusion with Thomas M. Johnson who passed away on July 21st?
            Thomas M Johnson was the honorable one.

Comment

Originally posted by WalterB View Post

I am not sure about that! He is infamous for producing magic daggers. He also shared waaay too much information about some guy who used to work for him that had magic hands. A “master restorer” so to speak who he spoke very poorly about (I think he even accused him of stealing from him), only to later offer him his job back. You cannot make the stuff up. After reading that debacle, I think it is safe to say he joined (if he was not already a card carrying member) of the dodgy dealers club.
              Yes...been there done that....Daggers you really gotta stay on top of ! very tough to make sure untouched, not enough time or brain power. Need Attorney

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X