This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Gary!

But with „set completed“ I only meant that I completed this tabs and boards set ... the boards I had already and today I got the tabs.

Comment

Originally posted by RamJet View Post
      Thanks, Gary!

But with „set completed“ I only meant that I completed this tabs and boards set ... the boards I had already and today I got the tabs.
      Ahhh, never the less a beautiful set. Only 5 more sets to go for the high career field (then you need sets for the low, medium and elevated career fields!)

Watch out it is addictive!

Gary B
      ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

Something for Gary:
        Attached Files

Comment

Very, very nice, Steve and quite minty! I love the maker of this patch. The gold celleon really pops against the dark colored cloth. The celleon looks better then the bullion in my opinion.

I hope this does not mean that you are now collecting these....I will have to de-friend you then!!

Gary B

Comment

No worries, Gary!

I buy them, like them for a while - and in the end sell them to You as usual ...

Comment

Added a few more patches to the Unidentified Specialty Badges case (the bottom patch is an Army Steuermann patch)

Gary B
              Attached Files

Comment

HG Div Specialty badges and rare SHD tab

I was happy to pick up these patches:

2 drivers specialty badges but on black cloth for the Pz wrap (HG Div)

For Paul R: I normally do not buy single tabs but this was exceptionally rare so I made an exception. SHD (Security and Assistance Service) officer rank tab. Not an authorized version. Regulation tabs are green tabs with SHD embroidered on the cloth with silver piping for officer ranks (no wreath).

Gary B
                Attached Files

Comment

Killer scores of late Gary, congrats
                  WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the comments!

Gary B

Comment

Beautiful items!

Comment

Finally found this nice mint pair.

Blue-grey Luftwaffe shoulder straps with pink piping for Panzer or Panzerjäger, HG Division or Felddivision.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Superb set of straps Ramjet.... here is a 'friend' to keep them company :-)
                            Attached Files

Comment

This set was with Weitze for sale a while back....
                              Attached Files

Comment

This set is still for sale at his website, Bob. I needed the EM version for one of my next display projects.

And, by the way, what a rare and tremendous visor!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X