X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RamJet View Post
    Time to continue.

Collar tabs of a Panzer officer of the HG Division, late war. I knew that this variant existed but never imagined that one day I get a pair. Interestingly the zinc skulls are silver-coated.

Congratulations Steve, these are amazing, have never seen any like this before!
    Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Thanks, John!

One can feel the quality of the tabs when have them in hands. Very smooth fabric and thin, delicate backing, matching the quality of the silver-coated skulls. The pics can't reproduce that direct feeling.

Comment

Hi all, what an entertaining and eyeopening thread this is, having just started collecting i started with iron crosses but quickly moved onto Luftwaffe badges,i had not really looked at insignia but what a surprise i have had the ones shown on this thread are really amazing and i now realise that i am going to need deeper pockets if i am going to carry on collecting as i will add a few insignia to my small but growing collection kevin.

Comment

Welcome and happy collecting, Kevin!

Here is my newest acquisition, a pair of HG Sturmartillerie collar patches.
          Attached Files

Comment

Truly a beautiful pairyour very lucky kevin.

Comment

The Felddivision brothers of the HG Panzer officer collar tab set in post #161.

The zinc skulls have already seen better times ...
              Attached Files

Comment

Here comes an arm badge for Besondere Leistungen als Geräteverwalter für Flugzeuggerät, hand-embroidered for a NCO.
                Attached Files

Comment

Nothing more I can say here that I did not already say to you in my e-mail!!!

Stunning!!!!

Gary B

P.S. I have never seen heavy cotton thread and bullion used in such an artistic manner.
                  ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

I'm back with a few interested items

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Marc verstraete View Post
                      Wow. Those are amazing. Love be the civilian employee insignia.

Comment

Not as nice as Ramjet's but does have the mixed bullion and heavy thread work.

Gary B
                        Attached Files

Comment

Here's my Armorer specialty badge.

Tony
                          Attached Files

Comment

The first time I bought a single collar tab, because this one is exceedingly rare: Oberfähnrich (Ing.) mit bestandener Prüfung
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi RamJet - I saw this tab when it went on sale. There is still some debate as to whether this rank existed. Ingenieurkorps was an officer only branch.

Cheers

Brad C.

Comment

Tony, great patch. I love the 2 tone effect of the threads to differentiate between wood and metal.

Steve.......I can't believe you beat me to it! I ordered the patch, paid with PayPal, my account was charged, got the message that the order will be processed in order....and then got a refund Argggh! Congrats on obtaining a patch I have never seen before!

Gary B

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X