EspenlaubMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show us your Aircraft Insignia - Tail swastikas, Kill markings, Fabric Souvenirs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plane research View Post
    Legion Condor Heinkel He112 Rudder Fabric. I have seen only one similar section of rudder fabric with the same markings in 34 years.
    That's is not a rudder from a He-112 but a Bücker Bü-131 biplane trainer.
    You can compare to see the straight portion where the red compensation tab was.
    These were made later under licence by spaniards as CASA C-1131 by hundreds until 1963.
    In the 80's Spanish AF disposed from all C-1131 inventory, selling them to the civil market; many went to the USA. Most needed restoration being stripped off of all the fabric which cover the aircraft minus nose/motor section.
    I am almost sure this piece came from one of these restorations.
    I am only know of some few original Spanish civil War aircraft sections and are in the Airfoce Museum.

Regards
    Fran
    Attached Files

Comment

This was found by someone in a house clearance. A dream for a collector
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Francisco!!!!

A really daydream fo every Luftwaffe collector!!! The cowling insgna of the JG53!!! Fantastic!!!! I love it!

Thanks for sharing! It yours?

Best,

Comment

Not mine ! please do not send me pm !

Originally posted by frank savage View Post
          Hi Francisco!!!!

A really daydream fo every Luftwaffe collector!!! The cowling insgna of the JG53!!! Fantastic!!!! I love it!

Thanks for sharing! It yours?

Best,

Comment

Hahahahaha!! I understand you!!! You risk to found your mailbox full of ton of messages!!!!!

Comment

wow what an awesome trio and i wish it was in my collection.
              the ace of spades looks like a jg 53 pik -as prob the bf109 e,f or g.

Comment

He112 Rudder Fabric.

The rudder faqbrice is from an He112 V4

Comment

Originally posted by plane research View Post
                  The rudder faqbrice is from an He112 V4
                  The He112 V4 never went to Spain and the other He112V had similar but different rudder outline.

Regards
                  Attached Files

Comment

The HE-112 rudder should have a balance weight & a mechanically adjustable trim tab.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by mjfur; 04-19-2013, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mjfur View Post
                        The HE-112 rudder should have a balance weight & a mechanically adjustable trim tab.
                        Yes I agree; the trim tab in the Bücker rudder is merelly a sheet you may bend by hand to the required angle.

Obviouly the rudder outline in the fabric relic does not match the one in the He-112 as you graphically pointed out very well.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Francisco V. View Post
                          This was found by someone in a house clearance. A dream for a collector
                          Speechless

Comment

Yesterday, I had the pleasure to see Gordon Gollob's tail rudder with several of his uniforms and visor hats. It was a thrill to see and I will request permission to post photos.

Bob Hritz
                            In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Hritz View Post
                              Yesterday, I had the pleasure to see Gordon Gollob's tail rudder with several of his uniforms and visor hats. It was a thrill to see and I will request permission to post photos.

Bob Hritz
                              Mr. Hritz
                              Me too.

Comment

tail swastika

Hi

Just found this LW tail fin swastika.

Dim: 30cm X30cm

Metal seems to be aluminium. Let look at the photos.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X