kreigsmarine uniform and insignia forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sergeant 08 View Post
    I support the idea of a Kriegsmarine forum!

It would be the best place for my next questions. I'm not very familar with Kriegsmarine insignia. Who can tell me more about these eagles? They came from a Kriegsmarine Funkmaat. Is the first one a visor cap eagle or breast eagle? Looks like an officer pattern? Was a Funkmaat allowed to wear a visor cap?

Thanks for help!
    Did you post these on the insignia forum? This is not the right thread for these eagles.

John

Comment

Originally posted by John Robinson View Post
      Answered on your thread. John
      Thanks, John!

Comment

Originally posted by John Robinson View Post
        Did you post these on the insignia forum? This is not the right thread for these eagles.

John
        Ok, maybe it is not the right thread here.

Comment

any update yet administrators ????? whats the hold up for our own KM section

KM-NZ

Comment

Originally posted by marine View Post
            Hello!

Post your KM items on Atlantik-Pirat Kriegsmarine Forum.

Marine.
            Hello!

This is a very good forum.

Marine.

Comment

Atlantik-Pirat is a good forum, very knowledgable members on there and it is quite friendly too. It is especially good for those of us interested in the Schnellboot.

GMIC is also good, but the activity there is too slow for my taste.

But since I spend so much time on the WAF, it sure would be nice to have the KM forum here too. I'm not sure why it has not happened already. We've obviously demonstrated there is a lot of interest in it, and we have good people willing to moderate it too. I just don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by WWIIBuff View Post
                Atlantik-Pirat is a good forum, very knowledgable members on there and it is quite friendly too. It is especially good for those of us interested in the Schnellboot.

GMIC is also good, but the activity there is too slow for my taste.

But since I spend so much time on the WAF, it sure would be nice to have the KM forum here too. I'm not sure why it has not happened already. We've obviously demonstrated there is a lot of interest in it, and we have good people willing to moderate it too. I just don't get it.
                Hello!

I liked the Forum HERE,Kriegsmarine War and Qualification Badge.I agree GMIC is good on Germany:Third Reich:Kriegsmarine Award.Atlantik-Pirat to much on Schnellboot but KM Equipment,KM Optic and Km Photo & Documentation etc is very good.

Best regards
                Marine.

Comment

bump hellooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by KM-NZ View Post
                    bump hellooooooo

Hello!

Comment

yes us KM people know about that forum ! I am a member there too, but maybe some of us want a forum for us here too !

Comment

Originally posted by KM-NZ View Post
                        yes us KM people know about that forum ! I am a member there too, but maybe some of us want a forum for us here too !
                        Hello!

Comment

We have our new Kriegsmarine sub-forum now guys, check it out.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X