No announcement yet.

kreigsmarine uniform and insignia forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring it on guys!! would love an exclusive KM thread and It is clear that we KM collectors are growing in number!!

+1

Comment

While I agree with Kurt's point that there is a benefit to having a combined forum for all 3 services and learning about all 3 simultaneously, the fact is we don't have that now with Luft and SS being separate forums, and I doubt that there's any plan to combine them.

So given the large size of this place and the current approach of dividing the services, then it is indeed most appropriate and desirable to have a separate KM uniform and insignia sub-forum.

Best regards,
      ---Norm

Comment

hi
        my spanish vote too

best regards

Comment

That is great Idea. My collecting focus is in KM and U-boat Items and I hate searching through the other sub forums for kriegsmarine stuff. We have subforums for the Wehrmacht and the Luftwaffe so why not the Kriegsmarine.

Comment

Please LAUNCH a KM forum!

Please LAUNCH a KM forum!

Comment

I also would like to see each branch have a seperate section. It is easy to click back and forth and is bettter organized.

Comment

Km
                Attached Files

Comment

HAHA great photo Nick.

But I think the forum should be named Kriegsmarine uniforms and equipment! We have a section for the km badges and all the time people are posting Km stopwatches there, uboat equipment etc.

Best Regards Thorsteinn.

Comment

Originally posted by relichelmet View Post
                    HAHA great photo Nick.

But I think the forum should be named Kriegsmarine uniforms and equipment! We have a section for the km badges and all the time people are posting Km stopwatches there, uboat equipment etc.

Best Regards Thorsteinn.
                    I agree! Uniforms AND equipment like this mannequin of mine!
                    Good suggestion!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by NickG; 07-22-2010, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NickG View Post
                      I agree! Uniforms AND equipment like this mannequin of mine!
                      Good suggestion!
                      I agree, uniforms, insignia and equipment -- just like the way the Luftwaffe sub-forum is set up. And Nick could be one of the forum moderators perhaps?

Best Regards,
                      ---Norm

Comment

Originally posted by Norm F View Post
                        I agree, uniforms, insignia and equipment -- just like the way the Luftwaffe sub-forum is set up. And Nick could be one of the forum moderators perhaps?

Best Regards,
                        ---Norm
                        Thanks for suggesting! I'm flattered!
                        but I vote for WAF member KMSPAIN!!
                        Last edited by NickG; 07-22-2010, 06:24 PM.

Comment

KM Forum

I also think a separate KM uniform & insignia forum should be added.

John

Comment

KM forum

I agree too, "Kriegsmarine Uniforms And Equipment", I also agree that Eduardo (KM-Spain) would make an excellent moderator if he has the time, but first Sebastian has to agree to creating the forum.

Are there any long-time KM collectors out there willing to volunteer as a moderator? I'm a KM newbie, so I wouldn't be any good.

I have not noticed if any current moderators have posted on this thread, hopefully our suggestion will not go un-noticed.
                            Last edited by WWIIBuff; 07-23-2010, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NickG View Post
                              Thanks for suggesting! I'm flattered!
                              but I vote for WAF member KMSPAIN!!
                              Hi Nick,

Yes, I third the motion for Eduardo!...once we get our new sub-forum as WWIIBuff says...

Cheers.
                              ---Norm

Comment

Would be great! Seems all the KM odds and ends get thrown into the KM Badges Forum.
                                Iam Uncle Sam
                                That’s who Iam
                                Been hiding out
                                In a rock and roll band

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X