No announcement yet.

kreigsmarine uniform and insignia forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a "Underwear of the Wehrmacht" Forum as a catch all?
    pseudo-expert

Comment

Originally posted by WWIIBuff View Post
      I have not noticed if any current moderators have posted on this thread, hopefully our suggestion will not go un-noticed.
      I think Don just noticed it..........

Comment

As a LW guy I can only say that things are a lot better since we got our own forum. More organised, easier to find data and relevant threads. I understand Kurts argumentation but that you lose a lot of info about other branches in the Wehrmacht. But accually I would say the quite opposite, when every branch is organised in its own thread you´ll find more info about each branch. Just visit the specific forum and browse thru it every now and then

Comment

Yep, a KM subforum would be very nice!

Comment

KM Forum

Hello,
            Yes, I agree we need a forum on KM uniforms, insignia and equipment.

Regards,
            Jody

Comment

Agree also, I would hang out there
              Regards, Rob
              Collecting Inerests Awards / Badges and Kriegsmarine

Comment

Send emails to Sebastain guys, let him know. I sent mine already.

Comment

Agree on sub forum...Just had the pleasure to see a few nice KM uniforms this past weekend. Definately a league of their own.

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by rhudspith View Post
                    Agree also, I would hang out there
                    Me too..

Comment

very good Idea....

Comment

Good idea.........but I hope it will be Kriegsmarine instead of Kreigsmarine.

Comment

If this is a democracy, I cast my vote in as well for a KM insignia/uniforms sub-forum.

Edwardo would make an excellent moderator.

+1
                          Regards,
                          JustinG

Comment

The ball is rolling guys... I agree with the whole organization of the information as already detested by the Luftwaffe thread success. I find myself looking for information that is cast right across the spectrum of the WAF data base, it would be far more logical to to have this information placed concisely under the one heading of KRIEGSMARINE - UNIFORM & EQUIPMENT sub forum, it would be amazing and encourage collectors to post information knowing it will be saved in a specific place and not lost to the possible search function for years to come.

Eduardo!! you have the majority vote for moderator, hope when your back off your holiday you have the time to make this possible?

BRING IT ON GUYS, I'll be there

Regards,

JustinC

Comment

Hello,

As a KM collector, i think it is a very good idea.

Sincerely,

Benoit

Comment

Just come back from my vacations with some new pieces from the War & Peace Show.

For sure my vote is , I understand the opinions from Kurt and others but with the large inforamtion on this forum we need to concentrate it a little.

About to be one of the moderators of it if finally it goes, thanks to all for your support, it would be a pleasure, but here there are more people that would do that work very good, so we see.
                                Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
                                Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X