Thanks

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by USA-Alex View Post
        any more thoughts on the collar tabs?
        If more pictures needed, I'm happy to take more

Thanks

Alex
        Mate your photos are awesome. The best macro pics i've ever seen. IMO the litzen are period applied. I can't see any previous marks or thread pieces indicating that they have been replied. I would like to hear the opinions of other more experienced members than me.
        sigpicLooking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Comment

Hello Don,

good lighting, a decent camera and a tripod. Thats all you need for good photos....

Thanks for the nice comment though

Alex

Comment

I see no problems with this tunic Id love to buy it but am not in a position to buy these days.

Comment

Originally posted by John Pic View Post
              I see no problems with this tunic Id love to buy it but am not in a position to buy these days.
              Hello John,

thanks for your reply, it's much appreciated
              I take trades as well

I had it listed at the estand and I got some somewhat reasonable offers which I could not take just because I would have lost too much money, so I decided to keep it for now.

I pulled the estand listing because I got several PM's which were rediculous...to say the least...

Quote: hey bro, I would be generous and send you $600 for the tunic, shipping to Italy included.....

I did not even reply.

Another member offered me a salty Luftwaffe overseas cap and a ground dug EK 2'nd class.....

Now it's back in my closet and waits for someone who appreciates the tunic for what it is....imho a overall original tunic with restitched Krim shield and some random bald sports due to slight moth action.

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by USA-Alex View Post

Quote: hey bro, I would be generous and send you $600 for the tunic, shipping to Italy included.....

I did not even reply.
                Lol
                sigpicLooking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X