No announcement yet.

**Post your tunics of 2008**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice parka. So it was you who outbid me Nice to know that it now rests in a fine collection, Edwin.

I only know of three pairs of gloves around...

Comment

Nice parka. So it was you who outbid me Nice to know that it now rests in a fine collection, Edwin.

Comment

2008 was a good year for tunics. I would have to say that this pair of Germania officer tunics would top my list. Both have the 'G' cyphers.
        I really need to get some good shirts and ties so that I can display them properly.
        Doug
        Attached Files

Comment

veryyyyyy nice tunics Doug

Comment

posting for a non paying memember ( but will join us soon )
            ronald

cheers
            Attached Files

Comment

another
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent S. View Post

Vincent,
                To make u feel better.......The parka was in todays mail, better as on the pic's and it very nice marked. RBnr, size 2 and Erfurt '44 dated

Groeten en all het beste voor 2009

Edwin
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Edwin; 12-31-2008, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Very late officer tunic, all original sewn on (will make up a own thread on the details)
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Hritz View Post
                    One of my only 2 tunics gotten in 2008.

Bob Hritz
                    Fantastic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike C View Post
                      I have shown this before - I really like it. A naned tunic and belt to a Das Reich FLAK Obersturmfuhrer...

Mike
                      Very Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Ostmark View Post
                        This beauty is now back home in austria

All insignia are original to the tunic
                        Very Nice!

Comment

My contribution pales in comparison to some of the tunics shown, but here goes...

I had the good fortune of having many rare and wonderful tunics go through my hands this year, but you can't keep it all (I can't anyway) so these are the three that got to live in the war room.

1) M36 enlisted tunic re-tailored for an officer (Cav. Rgt.3). Skirt shortened, collar enlarged, sew-in boards.

2) Unissued Panzer wrap (from the G. Petersen Russian haul many years ago). The cap is new too!

2) Coastal Artillery EM, French manufactured. The cap is new too - a small size enlarged by a French factory.

Hope you like them! - Mike
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by sdkfz247; 12-31-2008, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sdkfz247 View Post
                            My contribution pales in comparison to some of the tunics shown, but here goes...

I had the good fortune of having many rare and wonderful tunics go through my hands this year, but you can't keep it all (I can't anyway) so these are the three that got to live in the war room.

1) M36 enlisted tunic re-tailored for an officer (Cav. Rgt.3). Skirt shortened, collar enlarged, sew-in boards.

2) Unissued Panzer wrap (from the G. Petersen Russian haul many years ago). The cap is new too!

2) Coastal Artillery EM, French manufactured. The cap is new too - a small size enlarged by a French factory.

Hope you like them! - Mike
                            nice restoration on the KM ca tunic
                            Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                            teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Field Marshal's tunic

Hi there,

Here's a Field Marshal's tunic The only I've seen in 2008

Regards

Jim

Comment

The Generalfeldmarschall's tunic above is a reproduction. It was featured in this thread:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=331072

It was meant to be a Rommel tunic, I believe.

Mike
                                Last edited by Mike H; 01-06-2009, 11:36 AM.

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 18 users online. 0 members and 18 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X