No announcement yet.

**Post your tunics of 2008**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard, you mean like a Christsmas present? No, but I am getting all sweaty again. You shouldn't have. Jacques.

Originally posted by Richard P View Post
    Jacques my friend,

Remember when you were young and you used to get that reaction around pretty girls? I'm glad at your age that there is still something out there that excites you. Anything arrive in the mail from sunny California yet?

Richard

Comment

Originally posted by münster View Post
      Hello

What is that trade patch sleeve emblem for, I always thought they were for ground crew?
      Maybe he was ground crew before he qualified as a Fallschirmjager.

Shaun

Comment

In a separate thread, I would love to see some closeups of the tunic. Both badges seem possible, but highly unlikely in my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulR View Post
          In a separate thread, I would love to see some closeups of the tunic. Both badges seem possible, but highly unlikely in my experience.

No Problem, away on business at the moment. Will post pictures when I get back.

Shaun

Comment

Originally posted by Chris D. View Post
            Weimar era upgrade to a balloon observer oberleutnant (must admit, this is my favorite)
            What are shoulder strap devices of this balloon observer?
            I can see "B"... and others are?
            Thanks a lot!

Comment

Hi there all
              I found this old thread that shows an Allgemeine SS tunic with edelweiss collar tab.I bought it recently and discussed it here in the forum.Some members remembred seeing this tunic long ago,but could not remember where or who was the former owner of it.Everybody know how important is to know the provenance of a piece in our hobby.
              The tunic is figured in page three.If someone have any information about it I would be very happy to know,here in the forum or private message
              Cheers from Brazil
              Warm Regards,
              Mat

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X