Comment

2c
        Attached Files

Comment

2d
          Attached Files

Comment

Mike,

Great examples! I forgot to look at my tunic last night and post pics. I'll try again tonight?

Steve

Comment

Superb Mr Davis...

Glenn
              "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

To me this M43 feldbluse is a nice and textbook example, dont forget by this method of stiching the eagle trew the liner, time and material was saved for the war- effort, and the stiching is realy nicely done,no material was to be wasted in 1943. I think this is maybe towards the end of '43.
                And a other thing is, that you dont see other marks of stiching arond the zone of the eagle. When a sewing maschine punch'd trew the liner you can see this quit wel, and this eagle is nicely mounted.
                to find such a person who can sew this eagle on in one whole whay without missing with a sewing mashine,leaving no marks after whatsoever would be a whole mission, then whe have the the same aging of insignia.
                and sewingthread, so i am very confertable this jacket is legit and all insignia is original mounted on the tunic
                but this is my view and,there are other people whit other theories
                withs i respect
                just my two cents,
                and for Sander
                you can sleep well with this one atleast i would !!!
                best regards from Tielt- city

Comment

Thanks for posting Mike, great tunics! If you look good the eagel on example 2 is also a little bit under the pocket.

Great treath also .
                  http://www.sandeboetiek.com

sigpic

Comment

Mike, that NCO tunic you show above looks killer. any chance of getting just an overall front view of that puppy. Glenn

Comment

Thank you for sharing your wonderful tunic, Sander. I cannot imagine a more perfect peice!! You should get some medical M44 EM straps!

Mike,

I would love to see more photos of your medical NCO. Do you have it posted in another thread somewhere?

Regards
                      Paul

Comment

Sander and Mike D, I would be very pleased to have those tunics in my collection.

here are photos of my favorite M-43 tunic made of iron gabardine with eagle factory sewn through the lining.

Bob Hritz
                        Attached Files
                        In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Eagle stitching detail
                          Attached Files

Comment

Eagle stitched through lining.
                            Attached Files

Comment

RB number is vey faint.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn Barbaritz View Post
                                Mike, that NCO tunic you show above looks killer. any chance of getting just an overall front view of that puppy. Glenn
                                But of course. It is Pionier not medical Paul R.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X