Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M43 feldbluse Heer, mint condition!

Hi,

bought this one yesterday and I like to show it to you guys. It is a M43 jacket that is unissued. All insignia are original sewed, the eagel is stiched trough the lining what is periode done. Collar tabs, eagel, pockets,... have all the same wire, this one was completely made by the factory. The jacket has the normal size stamps and an RBnr. This is probably one of the nicest jackets I have.

I took some nice shots of it, I hope you enjoy them

Best regards,
    Sander

http://www.sandeboetiek.com

sigpic

inside

sigpic

Comment

And why you think it is original, Sander? Just kidding Nice jacket. Ask Glenn Barbaritz if he still has a nice pair of late-war shoulder straps to sell.

Comment

A nice large size too.

Comment

Congratulations

Awesome tunic

Juan

Comment

Nice jacket indeed Sander, particularly the period applied insignia. Puts my M43 with its replaced, inappropriate style eagle and tabs to shame. Always nice to see those few that survived untouched by moths and morons.

Comment

Great Score Sander!

Comment

Where was this piece tucked away, and kept perfectly preserved? What a beautiful unissued tunic! All sewn with the same thread! Perfect!

Robert

Comment

That's probably the first "sewn through the lining" eagle I've seen (on a wool enlisted tunic) that I was convinced was originally applied. Very nice.

Steve
                  ~ The true test of a democracy is how well it protects the rights of its least popular citizens. ~

~ Never cross swords with an unworthy opponent. ~

Comment

The pocket would have to have been sewn on after the eagle, which is something I like to see. I have one tunic like that. It means the eagle was sewn on about midway in construction of the jacket. Very nice.

Comment

great jacket!im lookin for one myself in these conditions!

Comment

Thanks for the great replies. The guy said he found the tunic in an ammo box togetter with and other jacket and they were wrapped in an old tent, I saw the box and the tent so I could be a true story.

Nutmeg, I agree, the eagel was first applied, you can see the eagel is stiched in a fold in the linling, then the pocket was applied in de same fold.

Thanks guys

sigpic

Comment

Sorry guys, but why do you think the brest eagle has original mounted? I never have seen a tunic model '43 with the breast eagle sewn upon the lining! Neither the later ones! The tunics m'43 must have the eagle sewn under the lining. This rule begin to deceive by not every tailors only with the tunic m44.
                          For me it's just a nice, super original but put togheter tunic.
                          Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Ciavaglia View Post
                            Sorry guys, but why do you think the brest eagle has original mounted? I never have seen a tunic model '43 with the breast eagle sewn upon the lining! Neither the later ones! The tunics m'43 must have the eagle sewn under the lining. This rule begin to deceive by not every tailors only with the tunic m44.
                            For me it's just a nice, super original but put togheter tunic.
                            Alex
                            Hi Alex, I understand your opinion but I disagree. This is a very late war tunic were the finishing tuch was made in the end (eagel and tabs). The pictures don't show it so good but the thread of the eagle is the same as the pockets. I know this is not common but it is original. not every 3th reich item is textbook.

sigpic

Comment

Great tunic Sander, congratulations mate!

Cheers

Jan
                              'Arzt und Soldat'

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X