http://www.warandpeaceshow.com/compo...show_category/

User name 'Hornblower 1994'

BEWARE

Comment

Why is this thief still breathing after all this time

Comment

Don't know but I'd contribute to a whip round

Comment

I have seen this loser mentioned so many times that I decided to play a little game with him...

I contacted him asking to buy some daggers! I keep asking for pictures, changing my mind and generally stalling etc.

I have been wasting his time for the last few weeks and he is starting to get a little upset with me:

"I am a serious seller and deal with serious people only. I am just before my next archival research trip.. So, let me know if you want to make a deal or not. I can not wait longer with this sale, sorry. Pawel"

I assured him that I have lots of cash for my new Militaria website. His current offer is quite tempting (NOT):

"My proposal for 1200 euros:
          1. Wehrmacht dagger (H. Kolping Solingen)
          2. Luftwaffe dagger (Paul Weyersberg)
          3. Kriegsmarine dagger (E.P & S Solingen)
          4. SA dagger (Gottfried Muller Herges Vogtei)"

His greed won't let him stay away.

I am tempted to just give him both barrels and let him know what I think of him...but I'm enjoying the game too much

The latest: I have offered to meet him in Poland and hand over the cash...

If everyone on the forum would like to join in and play "Spam The Nowak" - his address is here: Pawel Nowak hornblower1994@aol.co.uk

Comment

Pawel Nowak

I just got a email from this dirt bag, here is his new email address if anybody
            needs it roeder271275@hotmail.com . he wants to sell me some daggers, navy ss sa etc.
            Last edited by NBolinger; 09-16-2011, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Tell me about this guy

Comment

Here's his latest address; Luytjens1939@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by RR1 View Post
                  I have seen this loser mentioned so many times that I decided to play a little game with him...

I contacted him asking to buy some daggers! I keep asking for pictures, changing my mind and generally stalling etc.

I have been wasting his time for the last few weeks and he is starting to get a little upset with me:

"I am a serious seller and deal with serious people only. I am just before my next archival research trip.. So, let me know if you want to make a deal or not. I can not wait longer with this sale, sorry. Pawel"

I assured him that I have lots of cash for my new Militaria website. His current offer is quite tempting (NOT):

"My proposal for 1200 euros:
                  1. Wehrmacht dagger (H. Kolping Solingen)
                  2. Luftwaffe dagger (Paul Weyersberg)
                  3. Kriegsmarine dagger (E.P & S Solingen)
                  4. SA dagger (Gottfried Muller Herges Vogtei)"

His greed won't let him stay away.

I am tempted to just give him both barrels and let him know what I think of him...but I'm enjoying the game too much

The latest: I have offered to meet him in Poland and hand over the cash...

If everyone on the forum would like to join in and play "Spam The Nowak" - his address is here: Pawel Nowak hornblower1994@aol.co.uk
                  I got some time on my hands. So I sent this slob an email telling him I am a new collector and heard he has nice daggers for sale.We'll see what happens........LOL

Comment

dagger

He contacted me also and i asked for pics but no response from him yet.

Comment

passport photo

Heres a picture of him at the SOS
                      Attached Files

Comment

.Well, I sent our "friend" an email telling him I am a new collector and heard he has nice daggers for sale. After sending me pictures I asked hem the cost of all 3. Here is his reply..Any ideas how I should answer him, just to f**k with him?.......Rick

Hi,

If you want to buy 3 daggers (Heer, SA and SS) I could sell them for 1000 US$ (total price).

Sincerely,
                        Pawel

Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 1:19 AM
                        To: Pawel Nowak
                        Subject: RE: Daggers/SA Daggers

-How much do you want for the SS dagger, the army dagger and the SA Sule dagger?

----Original Message-----
                        Sent: Sep 20, 2011 8:22 AM
                        To: hvacddc@earthlink.net
                        Subject: RE: Daggers/SA Daggers

<ZZZHTML><ZZZHEAD><STYLE><zzz!--.hmmessage p{margin:0px;padding:0px}body.hmmessage{font-size: 10pt;font-family:tahoma}--></STYLE></ZZZHEAD><ZZZBODY class=hmmessage>These are the photos of the SA daggers.

1. SA Dagger (RZM M7/93)
                        2. SA Dagger (J.P. Sauer & Sohn Suhl)
                        3. SA Dagger (Spitzer Solingen)

Comment

Note his latest email address.......Roeder271275@hotmail.com

Comment

blades

Say Ok ill take them! Can i pay you western union? Then send him fake info with different western union numbers everytime he asked about payment say oh i made a mistake its 45689...... sorry my girlfriend screwd the last one up Sorry let me go back and redo it again, See how many time you can do it till he gives up.and maybe you will get lucky and he will send them to you before he gets his money. Or ask him for his address for payment and send him 1000 in Monopoly money.

Comment

I have been messing with him all day. He will not take cash and will not give an address.To send payment to.

Comment

He sent me a reply and an address. The funny moneyw idea sounds like a good idea...lol....Here is the address he sent me in his latest email...........

!
                                Hi,

I do not accept cheques. Anyawy, that is my mailing address:

Pawel Nowak
                                Ul. Piastowska 20/41
                                97-500 Radomsko
                                Poland

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X