warning !! Pawel Nowak !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobcam1 View Post
    My favorite Nowak story was in a thread, which no longer exists, on another forum.

A potential "buyer" strung Pawel along unmercifully for months. Pawel sent the guy photos of himself sitting with the items he was offering, held on his lap, as proof that he had them in his possession. Even to a myopic person, it was painfully obvious that the items in question were cut-out photos, rather than the real thing.....It was hilarious!!!
    i remember that thread,Prosper really made him look like a fool. Prosper played him VERY well
    Last edited by Scott Powell; 05-30-2010, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by myky View Post

Below you will see a picture of him and also his address and bank info.
      Originally posted by recceboy View Post
      Well my units Museum was scammed by him , but now the police will be out to look for him as now INTERPOL has been contacted with the case of international fraud dealing with scaming government monies.

Anthony

Well with His address in Radomsko - He shouldnt be very difficult to find

Comment

i remember that thread,Prosper really made him look like a fool. Prosper played him VERY well
        I would love to have seen that!

Comment

Originally posted by Mac 66 View Post
          I got an email from this prick today & told him to get his self to f*ck with his dodgey fake crap i wonder how he got hold my email address
          From this forum thats haw,i had the same email from this NUMPTY.
          kn

Comment

He's bulletproof bastard, you can call him names and stuff, he can be slagged off on any forum but he will continue to do his scumbag mission. Amazing, isn't it?
            I think, anyway, he's like that in everyday life as well and sooner or later he's gonna cross the line sKrewing up the wrong person and will end up in concrete sox

Comment

This is not the only forum he lurks, and I'm sure there's more, excuse me if this has already been brought up

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthre...69#post1405569

Comment

Keep far away!

Comment

Originally posted by Pas de croix View Post
                  Keep far away!

wow.. thats old... 1994....

Comment

Originally posted by makisraf View Post
                    He attempted to scam me as well with a load of 'donated' items for his archival work. As if scamming people with fake militaria wasn't bad enough, this b@st@rd goes and gives sailing a bad name! I hope someone Augers his boat.

Comment

hard to believe this f@cker is still alive....

Comment

Pawel

Hello! Do you think that one man can operate in all the world? I think that a group of bandits took this identity to operate. A kind of call center.
                        This is a woldwide operation.

Comment

Maybe somebody should try to sell him a nice Pair of Sicilian Ankle Boots
                          Attached Files

Comment

Seems this person has expanded their field of operation. I received an email in german language today, offering me japanese Katanas and other stuff, saying he is asking half the market price. Now I am not sure if that's him (or them) or whatever but it sure seems to be the same scheme.

Good thing I always delete emails from people I don't know, after reading them.

Comment

I've strung him along as well asking for photos, over and over, then simply telling him all "his" items were fake...I actually started to feel bad for the guy so I stopped....

Tommy "the gun"

Comment

Originally posted by ben bijker View Post
                                hard to believe this f@cker is still alive....
                                +1

I'm wondering the same for many, many years!? I guess in poland the criminals are untouchable

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 13 users online. 0 members and 13 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X