warning !! Pawel Nowak !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scam

He needs all the scam money for his wife...

I would not bet on the ID card..check this out..

http://dokumencik.com.pl/product/pol...ashed/?lang=en

Regards
    Christian
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AntiqueWW2 View Post
      Here is a little Update when i last ran Into that Clown. He send me everything i ask for, and based on what i found out, that is his real Address where he live. Guess that Guy must feel very Safe there....

Thats my city... I grew up there, full address is:

Sukiennincza 9 m59, 91-351 Lodz

I will send some emails to my friends there, although his ID was issued by the city of Radomsko. Radomsko is south of Lodz and north of Czestochowa - I remember some time in the pas he was using Czestochowa address
      Last edited by Michael Kuligowski; 04-04-2018, 02:48 PM.

Comment

pawel nowak

Hello Gentleman,i dont think this is his original IDand foto he would by total iditot to show original ID/ not problem in Eu to buy fakes ,id,dr.licence ,passport..when you little skilled you can do it even yrself,and too he can do fake memberships on 100+websites..he is profesional..everything is possible for him and easy..thats my opinion Rob/ 4years ago i blocked him on gunstar.uk i reported him he was selling some staff.

Comment

I think he may be on the Craigslist Seattle. I was talking to someone about buying a couple of ZF41 sights and he popped in with his name. I am not sure if I am supposed to link to craigslist posts but I am highly suspicious that this is the same Pawel that has been discussed. He is telling me the scopes are coming from New Jersey and are originally from Poland.

I don't want to slander the guy if it is a different Pawel but I am highly suspicious. I don't want to spook him either.

Comment

Originally posted by chris235 View Post
            After years of not hearing his name for years...

He is a still out there...

Legolas1944@outlook.com

Thanks for your quick answer.

I live Poland (EU) now. And i have an interest in WW2 history for a long time. From time to time i take my metal detector and detect places of historical interest and local battlefields. I mostly collect german daggers and helmets.

I have 100% positive feedback on our EU auction site Allegro:

http://allegro.pl/show_user.php?uid=23760640

I send 2/3 parcels to Germany each month.

Regards,
            Pawel

Selling on French sites be careful
            Just found it, yep he is the same Pawel. I got almost verbatim the same e-mail. He claimed he lived in New Jersey for the past two years but has also said he returned home to Poland. Even used the same allegro account, which of course I can't read. I guess I will have to notify C-list. He also has a German SS dagger for sale there.

Comment

From what i found out he i uses his own ID. I let the IP Check from where i got the Mails, and they are all from Poland and from the Area the Address on his Paperwork claims he lives. So Lodz is a very hot Tip i think.
              WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

My good Friend in Lodz was at this address on Sukiennicza street - Nowak aint there its different family. so that ID is most likely real and he lives in Radomsko, but other than that He is using some of his friends/partners addresses to setup bank accounts in Lodz or Czestochowa

Comment

He's not a person, he is a very sophisticated syndicate, probably a lot of people with high up contacts.
                  Been chasing them for years. Forget about it, no-one there wants to catch them. I suspect there are millions of Euro involved and lots of high up people working with them in police and banks.
                  The days of one guy with a pc scamming like this are long gone.

Comment

Pawel Nowak or consortium. Uses email kaspian2015@onet.pl

Http://www.egun.de/market/list_items...ck=Painter2028

Comment

He's still at it. he has a couple of SS daggers listed on craigslist for NYC that I was told about at ridiculous prices. Around $600 for a Himmler dagger! I don't have a link!
                      Jim

Comment

Originally posted by james m View Post
                        He's still at it. he has a couple of SS daggers listed on craigslist for NYC that I was told about at ridiculous prices. Around $600 for a Himmler dagger! I don't have a link!
                        Jim
                        His (current) eGun.de account is already deactivated. Was selling k98 bajo (45crs),Luft gravity knifes and kämpfmesser.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 9 users online. 0 members and 9 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X