warning !! Pawel Nowak !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobcam1 View Post
    My favorite Nowak story was in a thread, which no longer exists, on another forum.

A potential "buyer" strung Pawel along unmercifully for months. Pawel sent the guy photos of himself sitting with the items he was offering, held on his lap, as proof that he had them in his possession. Even to a myopic person, it was painfully obvious that the items in question were cut-out photos, rather than the real thing.....It was hilarious!!!
    would that be the tea towel pic... classic

Comment

Pawel Nowak

Here's how he started on me, his letter and his picture..... Since he has my bank info because of the bank transfer form, this is what I have to do today:

1- Close my bank account of 30 years.
      2- Open a new one and transfer all funds.
      3- Notify Visa of the new account number
      4- " Pay Pal " " " "
      5- " Social Security " " "
      6- " my health insurance " "

And this is the start......

Below you will see a picture of him and also his address and bank info.
      Attached Files

Comment

Pawel Nowak

His picture.....
        Attached Files

Comment

Pawel Nowak

All...... read the letter this jerk sent me with the prices of 2 SS daggers and a cased IC 1st. Listed is his address and picture. Just wanted ya''l to see who's behind all this....... Myky

Comment

Guys!!!!

He has just sent me an email last afternoon with a bunch of items..!!!!!

I am actually exchange email with him.... LOLOLOOL!!!!

I new that something fishy was with this guy..... LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Comment

what is his email address? I recieved an email from a Pawel in Poland that wanted to buy some stuff I had up for sale on Estand awhile back.
              Thanks

Joe

Comment

Jamie cross I believe has a warning about this creep, as i said previously. Dont sell or buy from him ever. Hes a scumbag.He is the worst kind in the hobby, and has a long history of taking americans to the cleaners...AND EUROPEANS ALSO....AVOID HIM AT ALL COSTS.....DONT ANSWER HIS E MAILS AT ALL...HE ALSO HAS SHILLS HERE, and is also a member in the shadows. DONT LISTEN TO ANYBODY THAT SAYS ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT HIM. Those people are suspect also if they do, and may be him under another assumed name.. makes others from his country seem untrustworthy also , If i lived where he lived I would I would be ashamed of the aspersions he casts on the legitimate collectors that live there.He is famous on all militaria sites for not paying or sending things out, and also misrepresenting junk he sells....if you get anything at all from him its not as described, but pure crap. The photos he steals are right from the posting members posts here,.....so.....just google his name or go to jaime crosses site I posted previously and see the file he has on this PUNK. We all need to send this guy bad mental thoughts collectively, for his life to fall apart, and he and his family to suffer as a result of his own treachery....His NOTE HAS COME DUE for him to suffer like those he has made suffer...Also blog his name , and tell what he did to you, if he ripped you off, so others will know ....also post his photos, address, and all you have on the guy, aliases ETC.. for the world and public to see. File complaints to e bay, and his government to stop the guy ....just ...Might help someone else not get ripped off in the future. I hope he goes to prison or worse...you can imagine in your mind just what i am thinking......you dont have to say it, just think it. Maybe even pray for it ?? there is lots of power in collective thoughts. One day he will pay his dues, for his wages for the wrongs he has committed against all he has taken from.
                Last edited by juoneen; 01-19-2010, 03:33 PM.

Comment

luytjens1939@gmail.com

"Hi:

Thank you for your answer. I have got these items as a payment for my archival research work. But I also detect some places with my metal detector and I have found some items personaly. I am an archivist and I live in Poland (EU). I am 35 and I was educated in the University of Lodz (International Public Law Faculty). But my main interest is archival research. Diving and sailig also. I spend a lof of time in the archives and museums. Where I have a lot of friends. For example I know Cmdr. Ltd. David Watters who was a Deputy Director in National Maritime Museum in London. I have also friends in Ministry of Defence in UK.

If you have an interest in the daggers and helmets, please make a list of the items you would like to buy from me and I could have a proposal for you which I think could be fair and reasonable. If you will spend a half of the payment - I will send the items (the items you choose) to you and you will pay the ballance as soon as you receive them.

Frankly, I am looking for someone I could cooperate in the future as I can get more genuine items from my close friends.

I am waiting for your answer.

All the best.

Pawel"

Comment

..Just received today:

Hi !

I have some German Insignia/Medals from WWI and WWII and a few German helmets from WWI and WWII in a good condition. There are also German daggers (SS, SA and other). I have also a few bayonets and swords for sale: japanese arisaka, and three french bayonets: Chassepot, Grass and Lebel. I would like to sell them for a reasonable price. I also have a japanese swords (katana and tanto) with the blade from XVIII century. If you could have an interest, please write directly to: luytjens1939@gmail.com

All the best.
                    luytjens1939@gmail.com

Comment

One of these days he is going to burn someone in europe and they are going to get in the car and go kick his perogi in!

Comment

Originally posted by roche View Post
                        ..Just received today:

Hi !

I have some German Insignia/Medals from WWI and WWII and a few German helmets from WWI and WWII in a good condition. There are also German daggers (SS, SA and other). I have also a few bayonets and swords for sale: japanese arisaka, and three french bayonets: Chassepot, Grass and Lebel. I would like to sell them for a reasonable price. I also have a japanese swords (katana and tanto) with the blade from XVIII century. If you could have an interest, please write directly to: luytjens1939@gmail.com

All the best.
                        luytjens1939@gmail.com
                        i had te same email, would love to know how he is getting people's email addressess

Comment

Pawel

He's branching out, he just had a listing on a local internet forum (not well known by any means) here for a Luger Holster, a ZF41 scope, and SS dagger.....
                          It looked legit and like a local seller, then this AM I have the emails from him in my Yahoo account, same story as everyone else, of course the minute I saw the name I remembered seeing several things on the internet about his reputation. I PM'ed the moderator of the local forum giving him a heads up about this guy....

Comment

same story here, replied to a CL listing I had posted. Thanks to all here for keeping track of this creep...........thread should be pinned.

Comment

I got the same e-mail from him a couple of weeks ago.
                              I did reply, telling him that I have a good reputation and I have heard of him. If he wanted to conduct any business with me, he would have to send the merchandise to me first and then I would send payment.
                              Of course, I never heard back from him.

Comment

Now on the other foot

Well my units Museum was scammed by him , but now the police will be out to look for him as now INTERPOL has been contacted with the case of international fraud dealing with scaming government monies.

Anthony

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X