No announcement yet.

warning !! Pawel Nowak !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone tried any legal action instead of moaning on Internet?

Comment

Dear Friends, this are the mails that send to me Pawel

MAIL 1

Hi,

I have some German Insignia/Medals from WWI and WWII and a few German helmets from WWI and WWII in a good condition. There are also German daggers (SS, SA, Kriegsmarine and other). I would like to sell them for a reasonable price. I also have a japanese swords (katana and tanto) with the blade from XVIII century. If you could have an interest, please write directly to: Luytjens1939@gmail.com

All the best.
      Pawel
      Luytjens1939@gmail.com

MAIL 2

Hello Jose:

Thank you for your answer. To be honest, I am not a typical collector. As I said before some of the items I have got as a payment for my archival research work. But some of them I have found personaly. From time to time I take my metal detector and detect some places of historical interest and local battlefields. I am sending to you some photos I made during my detecting trips. I hope you will like them.

But my main interest is archival research, sailing and wreck diving. That is my main passion. As I said before my main interest is archival research, sailing and wreck diving. A few years ago me and my friends from Polish Maritime Museum found a wreck of English merchantman "General Carleton of Whitby" which sank in 1787 in Baltic Sea. I made an extensive archival research in Whitby and London archives. As I mentioned before I had a few friends in National Maritime Museum and Ministry of Defence.

Okay, these are my prices:

1. Kriegsmarine dagger - 300 US$.
      2. Luftwaffe dagger - 300 US$.
      3. Wehrmacht dagger - 260 US$.
      4. SA dagger - 380 US$.
      5. SS dagger - 450 US$.
      6. HJ dagger - 200 US$.
      7. Luftwaffe helmet - 220US$.
      8. SS helmet - 260US$.
      9. Wehrmacht helmet - 220US$.
      10. Fallschirmjager M38 helmet - 700US$.

I think these are fair and reasonable prices. What do you think about such prices ?Anyway, I am after my vacation time in Dominican Rep. where I usualy dive and my research budget is very limited right now. But I am also just before my next archival research trip to Spain. I have a friend who is a Jefe Departamento de Referencias in Archivo General de Simancas and he is going to be retired very soon. And I think I have the last chance to get an access to the sections usualy closed for the other people. So, I made a decision to sell some of the items from my collection and find someone I cooperate in the future. I hope we can establish good and long term relationships.

Okay all for now. I am waiting for your answer.

All the best.

Paweł
      luytjens1939@gmail.com

Comment

MAIL 3

Hello again Jose:

Thank you for your answer. I have got these items as a payment for my archival research work. But I also detect some places with my metal detector and I have found some items personaly. I am an archivist and I live in Poland (EU). I am 35 and I was educated in the University of Lodz (International Public Law Faculty). But my main interest is archival research. Diving and sailig also. I spend a lof of time in the archives and museums. Where I have a lot of friends. For example I know Cmdr. Ltd. David Watters who was a Deputy Director in National Maritime Museum in London. I have also friends in Ministry of Defence in UK.

I have 10 daggers:

1. Kriegsmarine Dagger (Original Eickhorn Solingen)
        2. SS Dagger (F&A Helbig, Steinbach KRM, RZM 1163/38SS)
        3. SS Dagger (Rich. ABR Herder Solingen)
        4. SA Dagger (RZM M7/93)
        5. SA Dagger (J.P. Sauer & Sohn Suhl)
        6. SA Dagger (Spitzer Solingen)
        7. Wehrmacht Dagger (Original Eickhorn Solingen)
        8. Luftwaffe Dagger (Paul Weyersberg)
        9. Uboot Dagger (Paul Weyersberg Solingen)
        10. HJ Dagger (Tiger Solingen)

If you have an interest in the helmets and daggers, I could have a proposal for you which I think could be fair and reasonable. If you will spend a half of the payment - I will send the items (the items you choose) to you and you will pay the ballance as soon as you receive them.

Frankly, I am looking for someone I could cooperate in the future as I can get more genuine items from my close friends.

I am waiting for your answer.

All the best.

Pawel

MAIL 4, THE LAST

Jose,

I did not get the answer. I can not wait with this deal too long. Sorry, I am before my next trip and I can not spend too much time for our deal.

Just let me know if you want to make a deal or you want to pass.

I am waiting for your answer.

Pawel

Comment

Belgrano I hope that you did not send him any money, because he does not even have any of the items, he will just take your money and then you will never hear from him again.

Best Regards,

Adren

Comment

Hola Adren,

No, i no send any money, for luck !!

All the best
            Jose Luis

Originally posted by adren View Post
            Belgrano I hope that you did not send him any money, because he does not even have any of the items, he will just take your money and then you will never hear from him again.

Best Regards,

Adren

Comment

Originally posted by belgrano View Post
              Hola Adren,

No, i no send any money, for luck !!

All the best
              Jose Luis
              Ok nice

Best Regards,

Adren

Comment

I'm a new collector contacted by Pawel Nowak!!

Here is an email and his address: It's a BIG time scam - he dosen't even try to hide it - what a shame, to come across this as one of my first inquiries.

After sending me pictures of "HJ knife, SS dagger, SS sword and some relic digs"

EMAIL:

"Hello:

Thank you for your answer. To be honest, I am not a typical collector. As I said before some of the items I have got as a payment for my archival research work. But some of them I have found personaly. From time to time I take my metal detector and detect some places of historical interest and local battlefields. I am sending to you some photos I made during my detecting trips. I hope you will like them.

But my main interest is archival research, sailing and wreck diving. That is my main passion. As I said before my main interest is archival research, sailing and wreck diving. A few years ago me and my friends from Polish Maritime Museum found a wreck of English merchantman "General Carleton of Whitby" which sank in 1787 in Baltic Sea. I made an extensive archival research in Whitby and London archives. As I mentioned before I had a few friends in National Maritime Museum and Ministry of Defence.

4. SA dagger - 380 US$.
                5. SS dagger - 450 US$.
                6. HJ dagger - 200 US$.

I think these are fair and reasonable prices. Okay all for now. I am waiting for your answer.

All the best.

Paweł
                luytjens1939@gmail.com"

Thanks to this post I was able to escape him - THANK YOU

Josh
                Canadian Collector of German Militaria

Comment

Originally posted by joshlichty View Post
                  Here is an email and his address: It's a BIG time scam - he dosen't even try to hide it - what a shame, to come across this as one of my first inquiries.

After sending me pictures of "HJ knife, SS dagger, SS sword and some relic digs"

EMAIL:

"Hello:

4. SA dagger - 380 US$.
                  5. SS dagger - 450 US$.
                  6. HJ dagger - 200 US$.

I think these are fair and reasonable prices. Okay all for now. I am waiting for your answer.

All the best.

Paweł
                  luytjens1939@gmail.com"

Thanks to this post I was able to escape him - THANK YOU

Josh
                  Canadian Collector of German Militaria

Comment

He's infamous. He emails me about once a month with fake offers. I don't bother replying.

Comment

and here he is folks.in the flesh
                      Attached Files

Comment

That's not him. People really think he is just one little guy using his real passport and photos?
                        Jeez. This is a huge syndicate....and very professional. They have fake id's, passports, photos, and lots more paperwork.
                        Forget about any driver's licence photos or this one above that they started using years ago. That is all a stolen id.
                        Btw...the name Pawek Nowak is the Polish equivalent of "John Smith"
                        Unless someone is able to really get the Polish police interested, no-one is going to stop them.

Brian

Comment

"Polish Police interested"... No offence, guys, but all this "Pawel Nowal" affair shows how childish image about the so called "law&justice" many of you have.
                          To get any police interested there must be 1.Crime, 2.Victim and finally 3.Proof
                          Do you think the forum cries like: "oh, this scumbag has sent me email offering militaria" are enough for the police to start any kind of action? I'll tell you: NO. Cops deal everyday with serious crimes and are overloaded with work, they have to deal with serious frauds on a national scale. Just think, how dangerous in police eyes is some f^#~*er (or group, whatever) who's major crime is sending spam emails to "nazi militaria" collectors? Anyone really got ripped off by "Pawel Nowak Organization?" Then move your a^* and report it to your local Police first and ask what can be done in such case.
                          I personally received one or two emails from him few years ago, which I instantly deleted. You don't need to be super smart to realize such emails "stink". If someone believes in such phoney emails and sends money , then I'm sorry, but he's got serious problem with his inteligence.
                          I couldn't care less about one more or less scam email, but I'm getting sick and tired with reading everywhere how evil "Pawel Nowak" is and what should be done to him. Clear warning as a pinned topic is of course necessary thing, but all the throwing the cyber-stones via the keybord is really poor form of showing off one's "toughness". We are all robbed everyday on a serious scale in the form of "taxes" by the gangster known as "politicians" and by so called "governments", governments which would have been long time overthrown by our great ancestors, but hey! we've got that criminal Pawel Nowak to take care of, don't we?
                          Last edited by 777; 09-26-2010, 08:59 AM.

Comment

"He" is also in egun germany

offer an SA and an early Hammesfahr:

http://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=2963827

Comment

Are you sure? There is more people who try to push fakes in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by 777 View Post
                                Are you sure? There is more people who try to push fakes in this world.

100 %

email is signed with Pawel

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 32 users online. 0 members and 32 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X