No announcement yet.

warning !! Pawel Nowak !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just to be clear, Greg and Pawel is not the same person. Pawel is most likely from Poland and Greg is from USA.

I have bought from Greg and it worked out well, but be aware of the large amount of fakes he sells. As always you got to know what you are buying.

Comment

Greg's emails!!

I receive his Emails once every two week's trying to sell his stuff. Looks like a nice list but beware of a few fakes! I thought, it was just me getting these Emails!
      Sal

Comment

Rolo501

PAWEL IS ON EBAY WITH THE NAME ROLO501 HE IS SELLING GROUND DUG SS BUCKLES , AND HE IS FROM POLAND , I HAVE HIS INFO I WILL POST SOMETIME LATER.

Comment

PAWEL NOWAK NEEDS HIS ARSE KICKED UP HIS BACK FOR A HUMP

Comment

Well, Pawel Nowak seems to have woken up again. Just got his familiar mail again. Be warned:

Hallo:

I have a Luger 1916 (and P08 holsters) and some Mauser parts for sale (also original Carl Zeiss Jena Scope). If you have an interest, let me know.
            Please write to: Shipwrecks.Research271275@yahoo.com

I also have some German Insignia/Medals from WWI and WWII and a few German helmets from WWI and WWII in a good condition. There are also German daggers. I have also a few bayonets and swords for sale: japanese arisaka, and three french bayonets: Chassepot, Grass and Lebel. I would like to sell them for a reasonable price. I also have a japanese swords (katana and tanto) with the blade from XVIII century. If you could have an interest, let me know.

Regards.

Pawel
            Shipwrecks.Research271275@yahoo.com

Comment

I have just recieved about 6 emails full of daggers awards and medals from this same person Pawel Nowak with same email address. The prices are unbelievably cheap. Too good to be true. Some of the daggers are clearly fakes, although I dont know about the awards, they look ok.
              Going by the past posts on this dealer he must have seen I am new to this game.
              If your reading Pawel, I'll pass!!!
              best wishes to everyone
              John(new collector)

Comment

This "Pawel Nowak" must be best known worldwide superstar of "scambags" ("Mathias Fritz" is no.2, but he's more "entertaining" to read )
                I have an idea, which to be effective, must be spread around: let's BOMB the Pawel boy with emails full of insults, showing him clearly that he's more than unwanted and every collector and 3R stuff fanatic is aware what kind of MF Pawel Nowak is.

Last edited by 777; 01-30-2009, 07:16 PM. Reason: 88!!!

Comment

Pawel Nowak

Well guys......... I've just had MY experience with this asshole ! I received his usual " introductory offer " 4 days ago. He seems SOOO convincing....... to even include a picture of himself on a boat and other details. I believed him and sent him some money after he had sent me scans of what he was offering, 2 SS daggers ( one being a Rhome ) and 2 iron cross's. ( My dad always said I was gullible ) I sent this e-mail to a friend, a detective and a collector in Grimbergen.He immediately sent me a warning and this link about him on this Forum. The next day I called my bank and canceled the bank transfer, a crossed my fingers. We had over 40 e-mails between us, and in one of them I told him I had filed a complaint against him with Interpol. THAT got his attention ! He played the innocent one and that he had been burned so many times, and even sent me a copy of a postal receipt showing my name on it .... very convincing....... but I stuck to my guns and did let the bank cancellation go on. The next day he e-mailed me and said he was going to call his postal system and and retrieve the package. ( Must be different from ours here as when we send a package, it is gone ! ) We can't call the nest day and get it back. Poland must have a different system...... : ). He even e-mailed me back and said if I'd even send 1/2 of the money to show good faith, he's send the items. I still did not try to cancel the stoppage. My bank called yesterday and told me they managed to stop the transfer, as it usually takes 3 to 4 days to complete. I was one of the lucky ones I guess.... It pays to have good friends in the right places........ this one in Grimbergen ( thanks Sven ) but all anyone has to do to stop this jerk is to file a complaint with Interpol against him...... Hope I'm the last sucker..........Mike Morris

Comment

I'm glad you were able to stop the payment, but I think that you should spend a bit more time on the forums and with some reference books.
                    Anyone who thinks any SS dagger is called a "Rhome" rather than a "Röhm", (or Röehm, for you alternate spellers....) needs to be better educated about SS daggers before buying one.

Glad it turned out well for you.....

Bob.
                    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.....

Comment

My favorite Nowak story was in a thread, which no longer exists, on another forum.

A potential "buyer" strung Pawel along unmercifully for months. Pawel sent the guy photos of himself sitting with the items he was offering, held on his lap, as proof that he had them in his possession. Even to a myopic person, it was painfully obvious that the items in question were cut-out photos, rather than the real thing.....It was hilarious!!!

Comment

Rhome dagger

Sorry dude....... I never was an English major....... didn't mean to offend anyone....... : )

Comment

No need to be sorry at all, and I'm sure no one was offended......I wasn't really criticizing your grammar or spelling....I was merely illustrating the point that when one decides to take the plunge and invest in a high-end item like an SS Röem dagger, one should at least be versed in the proper terminology by having done some research, before making a purchase like that. Otherwise, some unscrupulous dealer could actually get rid of the SS dagger with the "Rhome" inscription that he's been trying to unload for years....
                          With so many fakes and fakers around, it pays to be well-informed. This forum is one of the places that can help in that respect....

Cheers,
                          Bob.

Comment

rohme dagger

Sorry Bob....... I have never seen the name" Roem " name spelled like that in all my time in this hobby ( 52 years ) there was always a h in there somewhere. Maybe it's just my Texan spelling....... : ) Maybe they spell it different there in New York....... ( a lot of things are different there : )

Comment

Hey myky, no need to feel down, even the reputable collectors and big dealers make that kind of mystakes. I see "waffenamPt", Rhom, "In herzlicher FREUNDSCHAFT...",etc. all the time in their descriptions and all those very adavanced discussions here and on GDC. So, the correct name is RÖHM or (if you don't use german "ö") ROEHM.

Comment

My spelling

Thanks bud...... that makes me feel better ! When I was collecting daggers I had one SA and one SS with his signature so I knew there was an h in there. I've seen it spelled several ways through the years and when I wrote in this thread I just picked one way without giving it much thought..... on down the road.... : )

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 30 users online. 0 members and 30 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X