• Time
  • Show
Clear All

...& it can be yours for only $3800:
    Attached Files
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Originally posted by Beersheba4thLH View Post
      This photograph was recently posted on ebay and I hope the seller doesn't object to my posting it here.
      That's an awesome cross! It matches the one on my old Crusher exactly. This is what any bullion cap cross should look like.

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
        2 more of above:
        This cap just wont go away. If I am not mistaken, it is the same one I looked at from Winkler years ago. Fake cross, rebuild hat, etc...

I am not sure this is the exact cap, but that cross setup is bogus as they come

(oh my bad! I didn't realize that one was from Tom's boo. I had its twin I assure you. Still fake insignia)

Comment

Adding the Ratisbon's visor here for ease of reference:
          Attached Files
          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Don't know if this unterlage is legit or not, but posting it for reference:
            Attached Files
            NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Cockade for above:
              Attached Files
              NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

It has been raining bad chappies of late:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Schirmmutze-H...item1c5a67d960
                NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Chappie on the HH auction:
                  Attached Files
                  NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

2 more of the above:
                    Attached Files
                    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Is that a good one?
                      Stefaan

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
                        It has been raining bad chappies of late:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Schirmmutze-H...item1c5a67d960
                        This one looks not too bad - seems the cross looks like the real stuff..or am I mistaken..?..

Anyway, this thread just gave me a couple of really good hours of reading - I am wiser now.

Hans Kristian

Comment

eMedals Catholic Priest Grouping

Hello All,

eMedals has an interesting grouping up for sale, along with a helpful description. I hope it is OK for the images to be posted with the intent of preserving the pictures for future reference.

Eric
                          Attached Files

Comment

eMedals Catholic Priest Grouping

The description:

Prior to the introduction of conscription in 1935, there were only 8 full time chaplains of all denominations, supervised by 2 military bishops, in the entire German Army. In 1942 there were roughly 480 protestant chaplains, and a roughly similar number of catholic chaplains. The total number of chaplains in the Army in the Second War was only roughly one fourth of that in the First War. In spite of the massive number of applicants, it seems no new chaplains were appointed after 1942. Prerequisites for applicants were: they had to be born before 1909, though there were exceptions, they needed the approval of the Base Commander, the Military Bishop, and the Ministry of Church Affairs. They also had to pass a background check by the Gestapo. This group was acquired in Germany this month. It consists of a black and white studio portrait of a German Catholic Priest wearing all appropriate insignia and headgear, 136 x 195 mm; Armband with Red Cross and chaplain’s purple; 1936 military prayer and song book, 256 pages, very fine; Wooden crucifix, 137 mm tall; Official Army Issued Catholic Chaplain’s Cross in silver and dark stained wood, (without chain), 47 x 70 mm, extremely fine. - See more at: http://www.emedals.com/a-rare-wehrma....Xniihz8q.dpuf

Comment

Good thread.........
                              what is your opinions about this Pekuro chaplain?
                              Piping is indisputably ''violet'' and correct for chaplain cap.
                              Construction is typical and classic for a pekuro one.
                              For me a good one, but maybe someting I missed!!!!!!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

right and interior view
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 22 users online. 0 members and 22 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X