No announcement yet.

Post your Kriegsmarine headgear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This cap actually came with an EM upgrade officer's side cap...
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Some fantastic hats here gentlemen.
        I wish I could contribute a beautiful headgear of the KM.
        Quite impressive. I am green with envy.

Regards,
        JustinG

Comment

Originally posted by km-spain View Post
          I'm with you, I'm one of those rare collectors that have focus on the smaller units of the small branch of the Wehrmatch. Many people belive that these were not operative units with old and fat soldiers, so not atractive, but this is too far from the reality.

I know this one also would like to Kurt.
          That is one killer CA hat km-spain! I'm sure Kurt emails you on a regular basis with all sorts of offers.

Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt View Post
            Some incredible examples posted & I'm glad to see the participation ...

I saved this one to keep the thread going but apparently that wasn't even neccessary. Here is my Junior officer's cap.
            O.K. Kurt....first you won't even give one little KM cap.

Then you draw a cartoon and forget my pirate hat.

Now your showing off with original KM artwork.

What's next a killer CA overseas hat with gold piping and gorgeous embroidered insignia?

Richard

Comment

Richard, You asked for it!

Still some KM hats missing from this thread and as Richard has placed a special request
              Attached Files

Comment

Summer weight white. With a flash its hard to really get a good shot. No marking other than the former owners laundry tag sewn in, but now removed. This one came with a WHW Mine Pin.
                Attached Files

Comment

Lets not forget the women! Found this one in Rothenburg o.d. Tauber one year and I didn't recognize it for what it was. I went back two years later after seeing a copy of Kriegsmarine Magazine with KM Blitzmadel on the cover, and found it still waiting for me
                  Attached Files

Comment

As promised!

I wasn't going to post my Coast Arty Officer, since there are so many nice ones posted............but what the heck!
                    Attached Files

Comment

What I always found interesting is that the inner lining at the base is a brown corduroy material! Nice heavy silver bullion chin cord as well.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Richard P View Post

What's next a killer CA overseas hat with gold piping and gorgeous embroidered insignia?

Richard
                        Richard, if you insist... or to use Kondor's words: since no one has ben shown on this thread before --- my CA overseas hat with gold piping and embroidered insignia.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I dont collect any KM related headgear, but i have to say guys there are some great examples posted here, well done.

...."Oh hang on" i could have something.......

Sorry daniel i hope it wasnt halfway thru a posting.

Comment

BTW, this overseas cap also belonged to Dr. Lamp, whose blue-top started this thread. It is Dutch made and came with four other pieces of headgear (white-top, blue-top, field-grey & blue overseas). Here are all five pieces of headgear to this one man together.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FMS-Paul View Post
                              ... i hope it wasnt halfway thru a posting.
                              No problem Paul... would still love to see what you have though.

Here is a shot of Dr. Lamp's blue overseas cap. Thanks to km-spain, I was able to restore a nice officer's BeVo eagle to it.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt View Post
                                Some incredible examples posted & I'm glad to see the participation ...

I saved this one to keep the thread going but apparently that wasn't even neccessary. Here is my Junior officer's cap.

Beautiful set and fantastic painting!

Compliments!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X