No announcement yet.

Post your Kriegsmarine headgear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

early 1937 model in "Pressstoff" , before the cork variants with/without big eagle / shields
    Attached Files

Comment

-
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisH View Post
        early 1937 model in "Pressstoff" , before the cork variants with/without big eagle / shields
        I have little interest in this type of headgear; but that is a Super item.

B. N. Singer

Comment

thanks BN Singer ........... here is another one ......
          Attached Files

Comment

-
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the comments on the Admirals hat and also for the offers to buy/trade for it, but its the crown in my KM hat collection. I'll post a few others, but the vast majority have been already shown on this thread. I didn't realize how many fans of Coast Artillery were out there! Those crushers are amazing! I have never even seen one let alone have a chance to add one to the collection!

Just one more reason why the Kriegsmarine needs its own section

Comment

Kondor, is the same if that model is already posted, always is a pleasure see KM pieces and each one has something special.

I have this nice one thanks to a good friend, but I have to find an eagle that matchs well ... if any of you have one free let me know
                Attached Files
                Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
                Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Great hat Eduardo! I have not been able to find one of these that I like either. Sorry I don't have an eagle for yor hat. I played hell looking for a two prong backed metal eagle for my Enlisted KA hat. I had a stick pin eagle that worked very well, but you can see where it use to have a two pronged eagle.

I'll post my KA hats later as my officers is rather nicely made with an early silver bullion chin strap.

Comment

Fantastic thread you guys! A KM visor has just made the top of my want list.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam S. View Post
                      Fantastic thread you guys! A KM visor has just made the top of my want list.

I agree Adam, first rate caps, and visors! The cream of the crop.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisH View Post
                        Top of my headgear wants list, I saw one in a shop window in Amsterdam about a year ago, on an evening stroll and it was gone in the morning.

What a great selection of KM headgear, thanks to all for sharing, too many to list individually.

Jerry

Comment

Agree Jerry, that one is also in my list. I hope you also like this one.

Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
                          Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

A French example Eduardo, very nice Another on my list, but not as high up as the prestof. In fact, my headgear wanted list is pretty long.

Thanks,

Jerry

Comment

Some incredible examples posted & I'm glad to see the participation ...

I saved this one to keep the thread going but apparently that wasn't even neccessary. Here is my Junior officer's cap.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X