WSS Yellow Piped Crusher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Bonini View Post
    Here's a famous shot. Notice that the band is only about 2mm's wider than the tk. Also notice how wide the frame is below the lower band piping. It's impossible IMO to tell if this is colored waffenfarb because the crusher is so damn dirty! This is the best looking crusher I have ever seen, and I would trade every piece of TR I have ever owned for it. (maybe )
    The SS Officer with the great crusher is Fritz Hahl. Hahl was in command of the 6th company of "Westland"(6/ SS Westland).

Comment

Where is my post? Ok that did it

Comment

crusher

looks good to me in hand
        Attached Files

Comment

I am very pleased to hear that.

Cheers
          Peter v L

Originally posted by maui View Post
          looks good to me in hand
          www.military-antiques-stockholm.com

sigpic

Comment

Congrats on your new crusher. Hope you enjoy it, they sure are something special. Jacques

Originally posted by maui View Post
            looks good to me in hand

Comment

Good to hear that the new owner is happy with it, that's what this hobby is all about.

Comment

Wow, forgot all about this thread. Who is selling the hat now?
                NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
                  Wow, forgot all about this thread. Who is selling the hat now?
                  The same dealer that had it for sale 7 years ago : PvL

Comment

Too bad this cap will always come with the sense of uncertainty when it comes to its authenticity and hence the relatively low price it commands, which is almost a half of a much more common SS DD helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by Koguryo9 View Post
                      Too bad this cap will always come with the sense of uncertainty when it comes to its authenticity and hence the relatively low price it commands, which is almost a half of a much more common SS DD helmet.
                      Please read this thread, http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=800373 and look at the pictures taken by me at page 3. I do not think there will be any doubt in the future anymore ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Koguryo9 View Post
                        hence the relatively low price it commands,
                        Yeah, Peter should have asked 25k euros for it, so it could sit on his shelf for years like other SS caps at other dealers and theirs imaginary prices.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X