• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

# 122 SA Breslau 1933
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Harding View Post
      Richard we both appear to have a bottomless pit of SA tinnies joking aside is that the silver version ? the only example that I have of this Badge I have is in Bronze. One has to admire the Badges which designs are influenced by the 1930's Art Deco style...... i.e the Sun rays.

Yes Martin, it is a silver badge. It would be nice if you posted your bronze version for comparison.
      Richard V

Comment

found a couple more

Malente 33-01

Meissen 33-01
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Richard View Post
          Yes Martin, it is a silver badge. It would be nice if you posted your bronze version for comparison.
          Richard V
          Hello Richard, as soon as I locate the Badge I will post a picture on this thread. Sadly all the Badges are not in display cases hence are literally all over the place. That is the reason why I am posting the SA Badges as I come across them ..............as they are among other items it is a total nightmare to find them.
          I could really do with purchasing Riker/ Ryker cases however to have them shipped over from the United States may not only be too expensive they would more than likley get damaged in transit ...............over here they charged three times what you pay in the United States for the cases.
          Regards Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Steinbach View Post
            found a couple more

Malente 33-01

Meissen 33-01
            Curt, very nice indeed and in such fabulous condition. amazing how we all keep digging them out of the woodwork, this is the stuff legends are made from

Comment

Hello Martin,
              i will just post the one on here that no one else has posted yet.
              Attached Files
              sigpic"BATTLES ARE SOMETIMES WON BY GENERALS, BUT WARS ARE NEARLY ALWAYS WON BY SERGEANTS AND PRIVATES"

Comment

Originally posted by belinda View Post
                Hello Martin,
                i will just post the one on here that no one else has posted yet.

Well Stone the crows over 150 SA Tinnies posted on this thread andyou have to go and Gate Crash the Party by posting one of the rarest SA Tinnies there is ......... scarcer than any other that has been posted well go on Belinda don't be shy rub salt in the Wounds and post the 'green one'................
                Joking aside if you do post the Green plastic SA Badge please would you be so good to also post a picture of the reverse

Comment

Ah, but you have mentioned to me in the past that have got the silver version to this tinnie knocking about somewhere, and so that is going one better compared to my bronze one.

No, I said that I would post just the one, as this is your thread showing other WAF members what SA tinnies you have got and I am sure that there are a few more for you to post on here when you do manage to locate them all Martin
                  Last edited by belinda; 07-31-2014, 01:01 AM.
                  sigpic"BATTLES ARE SOMETIMES WON BY GENERALS, BUT WARS ARE NEARLY ALWAYS WON BY SERGEANTS AND PRIVATES"

Comment

# 123 SA Sturmbannsportfest Gunzenhausen 27.5 1934

Originally posted by belinda View Post
                    more for you to post on here when you do manage to locate them all Martin
                    Only time will tell young Fraubella Smudger (AKA Belinda) only time will tell.............beacuse I won't

Below is an SA Badge one will not encounter very often.
                    There also exists a version of the SA Badge featured below for the District Windsbach.............the Winsbach version is not as scarce as the Gunzenhausen.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Martin Harding; 08-03-2014, 05:22 AM.

Comment

# 124 SA Gruppen-Sport-Wettkampfe Gruppe Kurpfalz 1938
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Harding View Post
                        # 124 SA Gruppen-Sport-Wettkampfe Gruppe Kurpfalz 1938

Ah Martin, even you are now getting as confused as I. I had already posted this one in post 137. These are becoming rather hard to keep track of.
                        Richard V

Comment

Ah Martin, even you are now getting as confused as I. I had already posted this one in post 137. These are becoming rather hard to keep track of.
                          Richard V
                          Hello Richard, although it is great to see other posts of SA Tinnies it was my intention to post all the SA Tinnies from my collection ..... in no particular order ........just literally as I locate them, hence that is why each SA Tinnie that I posted has a Numerical reference.
                          Non the less I reckon it is going to become difficult now for anyone to post SA Badges not already posted via this particualr thread.
                          Regards Martin

Comment

I do apologize as that was the original intent before I highjacked it with adding mine! I can't believe the number of different tinnies that have been posted so far and imagine it would be incredibly difficult to have a collection encompassing everything we have seen from all who have posted.
                            Richard V

Comment

I do apologize as that was the original intent before I highjacked it with adding mine! I can't believe the number of different tinnies that have been posted so far and imagine it would be incredibly difficult to have a collection encompassing everything we have seen from all who have posted.
                              Richard V
                              Hello Richard, certainly no need to apologize,....... it would have been a thread that would have aspired to little had it not been for yours and other members contributions. I also have to hold my hands up and admit there are three you have posted in previous Posts that I am quite sure that I don't have examples of.
                              It's worth mentioning that Belinda posted a Picture of an SA Tinnie that was in my opinion one of the rarest SA Tinnies to find ...........yet no one made a single comment via this thread ..............yet when Belinda posted the Badge via a thread that she had generated she was inundated with emails/pms by members requesting to purchase the badge ............... Isn't that an amazing Statistic
                              Regards Martin

Comment

# 125 SA Wettkampfe SA Marine Standarte 18 Tsingtau Radolfzellab 1939
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X