• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another SA Jäger tinnie.
    Richard V
    Attached Files

Comment

Not sure if this one has been posted yet.
      Richard V
      Attached Files

Comment

Think this one is new to this thread. It's getting hard to keep up!
        Richard V
        Attached Files

Comment

ah but sadly, Chris put the previous one (the marine one) that you put on here Richard and the last one that you put on Martin already had put it on... but don't give up, as I know that there are still a few to be shown on here Richard that haven't been posted just yet... x
          sigpic"BATTLES ARE SOMETIMES WON BY GENERALS, BUT WARS ARE NEARLY ALWAYS WON BY SERGEANTS AND PRIVATES"

Comment

Originally posted by Richard View Post
            Not sure if this one has been posted yet.
            Richard V
            Hello Richard, yes as the tinnie huntress aka Belinda poointed out I had previously already posted an example of this Badge on the thread. Non the less nice to see an other example because as you know it is quite a rare Badge to encounter.
            Regards Martin
            Last edited by Martin Harding; 07-26-2014, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Think this one is new to this thread. It's getting hard to keep up!
              Richard V
              Hello Richard, as Belinda stated ( The tinnie Huntress doesn't miss a trick) I posted an example of that particulrBadge >>> (# 104 SA 2.Deutsche Gepackmarschmeisterschaft-28.4.35 Brigade 35 Leipzig 1935) earlier in the thread. however you example is in far better condition.
              Regards Martin

Comment

Below is my example

# 121 SA Skaggerrack Marinestandarte 2 1935
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Martin Harding; 07-26-2014, 05:03 PM.

Comment

It is getting hard to keep up with all posted. I quickly scanned through the pages of posts and don't think I saw this one.
                  Richard V
                  Attached Files

Comment

very nice Richard and one that definitely has not been posted on here
                    sigpic"BATTLES ARE SOMETIMES WON BY GENERALS, BUT WARS ARE NEARLY ALWAYS WON BY SERGEANTS AND PRIVATES"

Comment

It is getting hard to keep up with all posted. I quickly scanned through the pages of posts and don't think I saw this one.
                      Richard V
                      Richard now that is playing way under the belt as I do not have an example of the Hindenburg Gepackmarsch Badge <<<<< ahh albeit don't be fooled by the white flag as it is to lull you in to false sense of security as I will be back very soon once I have sufficent time to take more pictures

Comment

Originally posted by belinda View Post
                        very nice Richard and one that definitely has not been posted on here
                        Belinda whose side are you actually on here ? this is an SA Tinnie War........... as for your here is my ...................................................................and to think i am just warming up ha ha

Comment

ah now this is all out war! and so I am only just the by stander here.... and so let the battles continue, as I am really enjoying this Martin between you and Richard on who will win the war in the end......ha...ha..
                          Last edited by belinda; 07-27-2014, 12:10 PM.

Comment

ah now this is an all out war and so I am only just the by stander here.... and so let the battles continue, as I am really enjoying this Martin between you and Richard on who will win the war in the end......ha...ha..
                            Ermmmh Fraubella aka Belinda I have already posted 121 SA tinnies ......... do you think I have a collection that is a bottomless pit ?

Comment

well, me knowing the fact that you have been a serious tinnie collector for many years, then, why not ...

Comment

well, me knowing the fact that you have been a serious tinnie collector for many years, then, why not ...
                                Well credit where credit is due both you and Richard have aexceptional tinnie collections............ too bad via another thread that the 'resident self appointed expert' ........and we all know who he is doesn't have anything to back up his own words in which he even contradicts himself and then has to resort to paragraphs upon paragraphs of blatant demfamation of Character just because someone challenges their glowing errors ............... apparently the character I refer to has sold over a 100 SA tinnies in the last year alone or was it a thousand

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X